All reviewswaffle houseparking lotstay there againenjoyed our stayroom was clean and comfortableeating placesstaff was very friendlynice hotelmotelinterstatearkansascarpetmicrowave
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The rooms were decent sized and for being so close to I 40 they were quiet. There are several eating places close by and a Waffle House in the parking lot. The beds were comfortable and it was clean. The shower pressure was good but the shower head is pretty low and I'm short. The staff was very nice. I would stay here anytime I'm passing through.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
morriltonsuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for both your patronage and for posting such generous comments regarding our business. We work very hard to ensure that we please wonderful customers like you. Thank you for validating that we are accomplishing that goal.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

The room was clean and the heater did not rattle. However, when I went to take a shower the shower head was clogged. I had to get on my hands and knees to use the bath faucet to rinse my hair.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sorry for Inconvenient and Thank you for Staying with us.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I recently spent two nights at this Super 8 location. My room was very clean and the staff were so very nice and helpful. There is also Veteran parking space which I truly appreciate. Entry/exit to the property is made very easy as it is controlled by a traffic signal. There are restaurants, convenience stores, and shopping nearby. Anytime I'm in the area, this is the place where I will stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
morriltonsuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

What a terrific review. You covered virtually every aspect of what we think a customer should be evaluating when choosing a business such as ours. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again

Reviewed October 21, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
morriltonsuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017