All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight stayking roomwalking distancereasonable pricefelt safeone nightrecommend this hotelnice place to staywould definitely stay here againparking lotpetit jeangravytvmoteldryerhighway
Reviewed April 11, 2018

My husband and I stayed at this Days Inn for one night. Our room was small with a microwave and refrigerator. They also have a washer and dryer for guests to use.
Everything was clean. The bed boasted a pillow-top mattress and was extremely comfortable. I got a great night's sleep. The coffee pot in the room did not work. The breakfast was okay and the coffee was good. I would definitely stay here again if we passed through Morrilton, Arkansas again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Very clean but dated rooms, Beds were the best I've sleep on in 3 years A definite value and great location to town

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2017

The check-in was quick and successful. To my surprise I was completely satisfied with the cleanliness and comfort of the entire room. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend some that need an overnight of clean relaxation. I can't respond for the breakfast because I slept in....

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Expected, at best, average accommodations for this class of hotel. Was pleasantly surprised that it was just as comfortable and a bit better overall as the more expensive place we stayed at the previous night.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family