“Awful! Do NOT stop here!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Monticello
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This place was dirty, unfriendly, and messed up my order twice. The bathrooms were horrendous. Didn't have lids to cups out, and acted put out when we asked for them. Got upset with my husband for filling his water bottle with water. We purchased 5 drinks and spent $30 on food. Is a little water really worth the confrontation. There is a McDonalds right up the road. I suggest you try it.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

On my visit someone had burned something in the kitchen. Smoke filled the lobby to the point where it was choking the customers yet management did not address the problem. We had to take it upon ourselves to prop open the doors so we could breathe. There also was no ice in the drink machine. These problems could have been addressed with proper management.