“Panirama”
Review of Panorama - CLOSED

Panorama
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere, great dining addition to Monticello. It is great that you can enjoy a glass of wine with friends and a nice dinner. Great chicken spicy dish, great use of spice . Huge portions. Great new gathering place and great prices!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Went in for lunch on a Wednesday. My husband and I split a sausage pizza which was on there lunch special, and both had side salads. Food, atmosphere and service were all good. My only complaint is that I ate too much. ;-)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were in Monticello on business matters. To find such a wonderful restaurant in this town was a shock! This is TRUE italian, people! The chef/owner walks around and talks to his customers! He remembered us when we came in the second time. Yes, in 4 days, we ate there twice! We had the Eggplant Rollatini app. Oh, my! Get it! Get two! Get one to go! Stuffed Mushrooms were very good. Caesar Salad was good, too. Eggplant Parmigiana will have you licking the plate. Sauce is excellent! Shrimp Scampi- delicious! We had Tiramisu on our last visit and it was really good! Desserts are not made in house, but it was worth the calories! Didn't bother ordering the Community Coffee (yuck!). I strongly suggest they invest in some Lavazza Coffee, it would make a great ending to a fantastic meal. Wait staff was Fair the first night, but our server was about 16 and had no idea about Italian food. The second night we had a seasoned server who was just excellent! Oh, you can get a drink at suppertime only- it's a dry town:).

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My goal is to try everything on the menu! Eggplant rollitini, Verona salad, spaghetti and meatballs, tuna, bread....all are excellent. Very good service and friendly atmosphere. We appreciate Johnny Drazhi and Richard Akin for bringing such excellence to our town.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great food. The bread was very delicious. The salad with house dressing was incredible I had the pasta sampler which was very good. Prices were a little high. Alcoholic beverages are available but expect to pay a premium price since Monticello is a dry town.