“Very nice property”

Hampton Inn Monticello
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monticello
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very well run property on the main highway through Monticello, Arkansas.The room was clean and the service staff at the desk was very helpful. The hotel is close to the University of Arkansas at Monticello. I was in town on business at the educational cooperative that serves teachers and educators in local area schools.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kim P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the Hampton Inn of Monticello. We strive to ensure a memorable experience for all of our guests. My team and I love serving all of our guests and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Monticello

Reviewed August 7, 2013

nice clean rooms, great continental breakfast, and good price. best hotel in the area for sure. the only problem we had was at check-in. I had my wife and 4 kids with me, and we requested adjoining rooms. we did not receive them at check-in. I had to return to the desk and get re-assigned.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kim P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn while in Monticello. We strive to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience while staying with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding the adjoining room. However, I am pleased to hear that the front desk agent was able to satisfy your request. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand and look forward to servingyou again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel has been kept up well. It still seems brand new. Hampton beds are some of the most comfortable beds to sleep in to me. Check in and out were a breeze. The hotel is right down the street from several chain restaurants.

Room Tip: They have breakfast bagged up at check out for you to go.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Our team at the Hampton Inn of Monticello truly appreciates your loyatly to this hotel. We try to make each guest feel as if they are at their 2nd home. You will always recieve great sevice with a friendly smile and warm welcome at each stay. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have not stayed at a better Hilton Property! The staff are excellent and try to make your stay as pleasant as possible.... The hotel is clean with a very pleasant atmosphere. From the front desk to the cleaning staff our experience was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn of Monticello. I am excited to hear that you had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Our team genuinely tries to make each experience pleasant for all of our guests. We value you as our guest and appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton when I went back home to get married. I love the look of the hotel, the staff was very helpful and friendly, my room was very cozy and clean! I enjoyed my entire stay :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kim P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Your compliments about the Hampton Inn of Monticello are the goal we strive for daily. We strive to make this hotel your "home away from home" for all of our guests. I am pleased to know that we were able to satisfy you and look forward to serving you again soon. We love having you here!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Doing my traveling I look forward to a nice relaxing hotel room when I check in. Great employes from the front desk to the breakfast crew. Thumbs up.........great location to park company truck. Like the stores in walking distances......

• Stayed: June 2013

We truly appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn of Monticello. We value you as a guest and look forward to serving you. Thank you for noticing the hard work and effort of my team. They are genuine in their efforts to make each stay memorable. We love having you here!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel had a great staff very friendly customer service from my initial arrival. The hotel lobby and hallways were spotless during my entire stay and the room was pristine upon my arrival. There was no delay in my check in or check out process. This hotel was a great stay for my value a king sized room with full amenities for 113 a night. 10/10 would do again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kim P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your staying at the Hampton Inn of Monticello. I am pleased to know that we were able to satisy your requests and your wallet! We try to ensure that all of guests are treated like family. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Holiday Inn Express Monticello
#4 of 4 in Monticello
Days Inn Dumas
Days Inn Dumas
#1 of 4 in Dumas

Been to Hampton Inn Monticello? Share your experiences!