“Grandkids first pumpkin patch adventure”

Bengtson's Pumpkin Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bengtson Pumpkin Farm is the premier fall festival and Pumpkin Patch in the Chicagoland area. Established in 1980 the Bengtson family was selling their pumpkin crop to the public from the family farm. Over the past 37 years the farm has come to include one of a kind attractions that have families returning year after year. Our farm has food options that are most easily described as award winning, not your typical festival food. Unlike many other farms and festivals these days Bengtson's admission includes unlimited access to all the rides and activities. One low price for an entire day of fun. There are many options when it comes to pumpkin patches but Bengtson's is the only choice. Our farm is the highest rated and most reviewed farm you will find. The largest corn box play area anywhere, the all new Cow Spin Coaster, all paved walkways so even the newest members of the family can enjoy the farm from the stroller. Bengtson Pumpkin Farm is an experience like no other.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 week ago

My kids have always loved going to Bengtson's! Hayrides, pumpkins and so much more! Now my grandkids are old enough to enjoy so we will be visiting soon!

All reviews
"all ages"
"hayrides"
"halloween"

Reviewed 1 week ago

Bengtson's is the best pumpkin patch. I have been going here since my children were little! I am so excited to go this year.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Bengtson's is the absolute best pumpkin patch in the Chicagoland area. I have been going here since I was just a baby with my parents and I cannot wait to take my own family in the years to come. I even go with just my husband although we have no kids yet because it is still fun at any age. Bengtson's is such a wonderful tradition in the area and just brings pure happiness to anyone who goes, all ages alike!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our family absolutely loves our annual visit. We look forward to coming every year, from my small daughter to my father. It was a family tradition that was started when I was little. I've watched the farm grow over the years, they are constantly upgrading and adding. Already planning this years trip!!