“Best Pumkin Farm Around!!”

Bengtson's Pumpkin Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bengtson Pumpkin Farm is the premier fall festival and Pumpkin Patch in the Chicagoland area. Established in 1980 the Bengtson family was selling their pumpkin crop to the public from the family farm. Over the past 37 years the farm has come to include one of a kind attractions that have families returning year after year. Our farm has food options that are most easily described as award winning, not your typical festival food. Unlike many other farms and festivals these days Bengtson's admission includes unlimited access to all the rides and activities. One low price for an entire day of fun. There are many options when it comes to pumpkin patches but Bengtson's is the only choice. Our farm is the highest rated and most reviewed farm you will find. The largest corn box play area anywhere, the all new Cow Spin Coaster, all paved walkways so even the newest members of the family can enjoy the farm from the stroller. Bengtson Pumpkin Farm is an experience like no other.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our family absolutely loves our annual visit. We look forward to coming every year, from my small daughter to my father. It was a family tradition that was started when I was little. I've watched the farm grow over the years, they are constantly upgrading and adding. Already planning this years trip!!

All reviews
"halloween"
"hayrides"
"blast"

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Took my 2 little ones after a recommendation from a friend. Something to do for everyone at the farm. The kids had a lot of fun. Love that all attractions are included with admission. Definitely would go back again this Fall.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We travel over an hour every year to come even though we have a multitude of pumpkin patches near us because this is like the Disneyland of fall festivals. Bring a stroller because there is a lot to explore (rides, animals, a small play village, giant corn pit, etc!). We made it from open to about 4:30 on a rainy day here with a 2 and 4 yo and still had a blast. We are looking forward to our trip again this year!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I love this pumpkin patch. I take my kids every year. We even had my nieces bday party there last year. My kids and nieces absolutely love it...FAMILY FUNDAY