“Cute and girly!”

Sweet Pea
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful vintage-inspired cafe specialising in high tea and cupcakes set in a comfortable, pretty and inviting space. There are also delicious cabinet food, made-to-order lunches, espresso coffees, hot chocolate and a kid's menu. Special venue hire for private functions available. Fully licensed.
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
“Cute and girly!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great for a catch up with the girls and everything is immaculately presented with the perfect touches of prettyness. Fun to get dressed up for and an excellent choice of teas.

Visited September 2012

Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
“Something a lttle different”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great food would like to have more gluten free options. Certainly something different for the Hutt Valley. It is nice to know that we have enterprising people. What an experience

Visited November 2012
“What a lovely experience!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the loveliest high tea with my friends, make sure you book- the food was delicious, service was wonderful- it was a real treat! Can't wait to go back.

Wellington
“Nice place, but certainly not for males!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I could see my wife having afternoon tea here with her mum. Which is what they're going for. If I was into $6 cupcakes and about 50 different tea options this would be fantastic. Unfortunately, I am not, hence the "average" rating. Attended with a group of workmates, missed out on any decent cabinet food so had to go with a chickpea salad which would usually not be in my top 10 when choosing at a cafe. Nice decor, but I wouldn't recommend going if you're not a group of fairly well-to-do females!

Visited April 2012
Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
“Biking Beauties”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

we were part of the Frocks on Bikes tour of the Petone Espanade. We were treated like royalty, despite wearing our biking shorts underneath our ' finery'.

Visited March 2012