“Excellent service, great atmosphere and delicious food!”
Review of Kitty's

Kitty's
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Uppermill
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The service was exceptional and we were made to feel very welcome. The assortment of food is so tempting, especially the cakes! We sat downstairs by the window and had a great view. Saw a family have the cream tea and it looked heavenly; scones with jam and cream, a huge slice of cake and a variety of small sandwiches. I had the goat cheese and beetroot toasted sandwich. It came with couscous and a salad. the presentation was excellent and it was delicious. I thought the silverware and napkins being brought in a floral jug was delightful! It will definitely be on my list to visit again on our next visit to England.

1  Thank VickyDoglvr4ever

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The menu is so attractive it was difficult to make a choice, but I eventually settled on a Coronation Chicken Sandwich, and my husband had a Toasted Bagel with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese. They were presented very attractively with salad and little cups of cous cous, and were delicious. The salad was one of the freshest I've had outside the home. The Coronation Chicken was delicious, and I plan to add chopped dates to my own from now on. Good coffee too. The staff are very helpful, friendly and attentive. My only grouch is one that affects my every visit to Kitty's - the door does not have a closer, and people frequently leave it open behind them. It is such a nuisance to have to keep getting up to close it, when a simple update would solve the problem. However, it won't stop us going there again when we are in the area - great lunch, and not expensive.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife, little boy and I have been going to Kitty's regularly since we moved to Saddleworth just short of a year ago. From the first visit Kitty and her staff have been welcoming, friendly and keen to impress with their customer service. There are daily specials and a good menu which offers tasty, fresh and wholesome food. The cakes are made locally and are delicious!
It is the only cafe in Uppermill village which genuinely welcomes children, even in buggies, and there is always a helping hand if you are on your own. This is a great cafe which I can't recommend enough.

2  Thank MMTHW
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Called in for lunch, I have a BLT on brown bread and my wife had a coronation chicken baked potato. Both meals were very good. Can recommend for a light lunch or cake and a coffee.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Definitely recommend Kitties for the bacon butties and coffee. Staff are fantastic ..always a pleasant smile and pleased to see you.

2  Thank PhilnStell