$500
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Cabanas Aitue(Futaleufu)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbio bioclass rapidshot tubevery morningworld classwhite water raftinghorseback ridingtop notchno matterfirst classmulti sportnew friendswine tastingflushing toiletsrecommend this tripskill levelchilli
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Bio-Bio provides a Futaleufu experience that is second to none. Great (and extremely competent) guides, unbelievable food, fantastic lodging and well executed logistics. Every detail is taken care of and fun is to be had from the first welcome pisco to the final evening dance party. Hot tub! Local brews! Argentinian grilled meat night! Well trained horses on a gorgeous trail! Salsa dancing! Ducky day! Wine tasting! Asado night! Live music by incredibly talented guides! Personally delivered lattes every morning! Professional video and photos so you can leave the camera/phone at home! Yoga overlooking the river! The best night's sleep ever with high end sheets and river sounds lulling you to dreamland! I also appreciated how Bio-Bio's love of the Chilean country and that made for a cultural experience as well as a adventure trip. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2017
Laurence A, Owner at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Hi Mary!
As I sit here looking back at our Fu season and read your review I am delighted that you so warmly write about your experience with us at Bio Bio! And of course that it made such a favorable impact! We look forward to sharing an amazing experience with you again with your Bio Bio family! all the best! Lorenzo!

Reviewed March 14, 2017

At my massage on day 5 of this trip, the massage therapist massaged my face and I realized my cheeks were sore from smiling so much. I can't say enough good things about this trip. It was magical from the start. The views were incredible, the food amazing, the rooms comfortable. They make their own ginger beer (among other things) and they will bring it to you in the hottub. Wake up to latte at your cabin and make your way to the amazing yoga deck for some excellent yoga classes. Go on one of the best trail rides. Learn to kayak by playing water polo. The staff there is like family (the fun, supportive sometimes little crazy kind) and I fell a little in love with Canela, the resident dog
Of course, the main reason to visit is the river and it did not disappoint there either. So many fun rapids and run so well I didn't even stress the class 5's. I've done rafting in many countries in the world and this was the best company I've ever rafted with. I am usually more of a budget traveler and the Canadian dollar is weak so I was hesitant at first to book but with all that this trip offers it was worth every penny. Book it, you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: Away from the bar if you like to go to bed early
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank chrissysunshine

Hi Christine!
Thank so much for your heartfelt review and indeed encouraging others to join us! I hope you are the pebble in the pond that will get more Canandians coming our way! I think we should consider a reunion trip in 2018 on the Zambezi?? Hope all is well up north! Saludos, Lorenzo and the Fu crew!!! ~ y , buenas lineas!!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

What a trip! We had a wonderful week.
We loved waking up to the sound of the roaring river and the birds chirping. We started our day with espresso followed by a yoga session surrounded by majestic mountains. The days were full of adventures and when we arrived back to camp the drinks were cold and the hot tubs were hot!
The staff was kind, friendly, knowledgeable and fun.
Did I mention the food? Hot soup and fresh salad every night followed by a delicious themed dinner party.
This was a trip filled with new friends, old friends, music, laughter, adventure, relaxation and memories that will last a lifetime. I can't wait to do it again!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Laurence A, Propietario at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Hola!
Gracias por su carta! Thanks so much for your kind words and "sharing" your experience with futurre paddlers and adventurers! We look forward to having you back! nos vemos!
buenas lineas!
abrazos, Lorenzo and the Fu crew!!

Reviewed March 4, 2017

The location, the staff, the food & the activities couldn't have been any more perfect. This is a 5star company that makes you feel like family. Their connections & partnerships in the community shine through and their love of this gorgeous water is apparent. This was my first trip experience like this and it won't be my last...They will all be with my bio bio family. Much love & admiration to them all!

Room Tip: We stayed in orchard. Close enough to action but far away enough from noise
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Laurence A, Propietario at Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

It was our pleasure to share in the magic with y'all! See you soon! abrazos , the Fu crew!!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I am a repeat guest at Bio Bio's camp on the Fu. It's a fantastic way to spend a week. The rafting is top notch but it's also so much more. The whole Bio Bio team are very good at what they do - which includes creating a fun and welcoming atmosphere in camp.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Thanks for coming back! that means so much to us and makes us feel lucky to find kindred spirits!! abrazos!!