“The Ultimate Patagonia Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Futaleufu
Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This was one of the most exciting adventure packed trips I have every been on. All activities described were done and all were extremely fun. One of the best parts of the trip was the way the guides took care of the guests.....very professional, polite, smart, and accommodating. You must do this trip if you are thinking about traveling to Chile!

Room Tip: The 'tents' they provide are like a hotel room. See the images on the Bio Bio website. They...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Futaleufu River Bio Bio Expeditions Camp

Reviewed March 9, 2012

The rafting was first-rate with very careful planning and execution by the experienced guides. Class 4 and 5 rapids.
Gorgeous, remote, mountain setting with bright aqua river.
The camp was both rustic and luxurious--platform tents with river views, flush toilets and hot showers, hot tubs and sauna, even massages.
Wonderful gourmet meals.
It was a great home in the wilderness to return to every evening.
I travelled alone (small single supplement) and had never rafted. Others in my group of 24 were younger, single and married, from all over the world, and extremely friendly and fun. Most were experienced rafters.
A lot of drinking and dancing at night, which I passed up and retired to my (requested) remote tent up the hill to read and listen to the rushing of the Fu.
The Bio Bio staff were attentive, professional, and delightful.
I'm planning another trip with them next year.

Room Tip: Tents near the bar were noisy. If you want quiet, ask for a remote tent.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2012

When I first heard about rafting on the Futaleufu and getting veterinary CE I was excited. I was a little apprehensive as I have never white water rafted before but was assured that it was for all levels, experience or not.
On arrival at the camp I was in awe! It is absolutely stunning in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains. The camp is mostly open air with lots of amenities. Truly glamorous camping. The tents are spacious with real beds. All tents have a spectacular view of the river. There are hot water showers and real flushing toilets. The food was to die for, the best I have had in a long time. The bar always had drinks and red wine flowing right beside an amazing hot tub. All well needed after a full day of rafting.

The rafting was amazing!! As a first timer I felt completely safe at ALL times! The guides are absolutely amazing, the best in the world. I never knew what true white water was and now I have the bug and can't wait to do it again.

The continuing education seminars were also great. Very informative and a great environment to learn. I definitely have come home and used a lot of the new info I gained. Who could complain, great CE, in Chile all while white water rafting.

Overall this is one of the best trips I have ever been on. I would suggest this trip to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012