“Great Place to stay.”

Ouachita Mountain Hideaway
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mena
Ouachita Mountain Hideaway
Ranked #3 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Mena
Reviewed October 16, 2007

I have to disagree with the other review. I rode my motorcycle (large cruiser) and although it's not worth ($25,000) it was able to make it to the cabin undamaged. True you have to ride on a dirt road for 1 to 1.5 miles, but the road is in pretty good shape. If you just go slow you can miss any pot holes that are in the road or large rocks. It's the mountains what do you expect the terrain to be like. If you want a very peaceful and great place to stay this is the place. The cabin was very nice and has all the amenities of home. Very clean and hospitable. I would recommend Ouachita Mountain Hideaway to anyone looking for a place to relax and unwind. I will definitely stay here again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)