Chopping Block Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Surprisingly great and affordable restaurant. Absolutely prompt and attentive service and perfect timing of appetizers, salad, and entrée. Every piece of food they served was top notch. They even have a glass case is the meat cuts they serve. Definitely a must

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Steaks were thick and cooked well.
Wait staff was good and on time.
Building is nice, atmosphere is excellent.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had a large group of Motor Maids from all over the country come to Mena, Arkansas and this was our place for Friday's meal. This place did a great job with service and food for such a large group of over 35! The HUGE BURGER IS SOMETHING TO SEE! I think our group was very pleased with the selection of this restaurant and we will be back!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Family trip. Hungry after a long day of traveling. Wanted a steak. Had the sirloin and shrimp and there was A LOT of shrimp! Tasty food! Service was good, perhaps a tad oversolicitous. :) I would return.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed/dined in Mena, Arkansas for the Wheel A'Mena Tour To The Top bike rally and loved my time there. The Rainey Day Resort, where I stayed, provided a 20% off coupon for meals at the Chopping Block Steakhouse, so I went there for dinner on Friday night. Although busy, the service was very good. The food was great (I had the all-you-can-eat catfish with salad and sweet tea!). I would definitely return for meals when back in Mena. All of the staff were very friendly and checked on me frequently to ensure I had everything I needed. They had a large group coming in while I was there (50 guests) but they took care of me as if I was the only person there. I felt like they really appreciated my business, even though I was a single diner! This is great customer service, good food, a friendly atmosphere!