“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”

Spinelli's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spinelli's Italian Grill offers a venue that can transform any event or special evening! Our unique setting in Mena is above most large city restaurants. Spinelli's is a place where your family is our family. We strive for the ultimate customer service backed by the best food in this region. Our featured entrees rotate weekly and our steaks are premium choice! The majority of our menu is made from scratch daily or to order. We offer the healthiest choice and the best comfort food you desire. We are much more than Italian...come in and try our Steak and Cheese subs, Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Fish and Chips, Blackened Tilapia or Caribbean Jerk Chicken for something to delight your taste buds! We look forward to accommodating any need, large parties, intimate date night...just let our staff know your needs! Most of all, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you!!
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had a group of 35 plus of Motor Maids from across the country come to Mena, Ark and Spinelli's was our place to dine for Saturday night and it was Fantastic! The service was even better with such a LARGE crowd. Food came out really fast and was great! I think our group was very pleased and surprised at how fast we got our food since we were such a large group. So glad I picked this place for us to try! We will be back!

1  Thank SchelleyB

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food, very nice atmosphere. Ribeye was cooked to perfection. Gluten free pasta was a huge plus for me. The service was excellent. We will dine there again before we leave.

1  Thank Tom and Kathie P
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Spinelli's on a planning trip for our son's wedding in June of 2013. The food was amazing and we ended up using them for the dinner reception for the wedding. Ami was a pure delight to work with and was so professional in all she did. I was very impressed with the work ethic that she passed on to her employees. They were not only helpful but very polite and accommodating, as well. It was a great decision from the lunch at the restaurant to the reception!

1  Thank Jonesy143
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great artistic flair -surprisingly wonderful-Snapper was even better than the filet & filet was very good! Vodka sauce was the bomb & brownie was done right!

1  Thank Danishdynasty
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A great surprise in a small town. The food, the service and the atmosphere was all great. The best Red Snapper I have ever had!

1  Thank Olstroem