Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
$144
$119
Trip.com
$50
Hotels.com$119
Priceline$145
Destinia.com$294
All reviews sweet escape big pool special price main pool is gili islands an upgrade standard room jacuzzi villa massage lombok boat vila
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

i stay couple nights in this hotel. had villa with jacuzzi.
i loves the elegant modern yet simple exterior and interior design of this hotel. quite and village atmosphere outside. i get lot space for my privacy.
they always give excellent service in my room. everything was neat and clean.
the staff also very friendly. they gv me excellent service. they greet and asked how's my day, simply question but really make my day! they also help me to get ginger tea as i requested in early morning coz I'm not feeling well atm.
i really appreciate the restaurant staff for listen and remember to my request. they gv me less salt less sugar and no msg in every foods i ordered, but still tasty (: *no many restaurant in Indonesia can do that!
so much fun during trip to Gili !! ❤
*sorry no pic, i dropped my phone in sea water when i played @the beach

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Overall is nice and i like the restaurant. They set Up romantic dinner with firework. The room were clean,quiet and most of all relaxing.Thank you Would love to come again to this's place. The area is quiet and far from crowd are

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Beautiful new resort with stunning villas. We stayed in a family pool villa - just lovely. The staff so helpful and couldn't do enough for us.
Only downside is there is not a lot around so if you want to eat at other places the choice is limited. The restaurant is expensive. Breakfast was lovely and the hotel even packed us a takeaway package as we had to leave early for the airport. Thank you Anema Resort.

Room tip: Take snacks if you have a family as room service and the restaurant is expensive
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2017

We arrived at Anema, greated by a group of very helpful staff. We were upgraded to the most beautiful suite with its own plunge pool. The room was very clean and modern. Our only concern was the patio doors had no lock on them.

We visited in low season so the resort was very quiet but beautifully peaceful. Out of the way and no noise from any local towns or roads. Resort was very well equipped, all new and stylish.

Staff were exceptionally helpful, even when I lost my camera, they couldn't help enough (and managed to find it!) very friendly and happy to help.

Food was good, quite pricy but quality justifies the price. Wide range of food available.

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3nights in a modern private pool villa but set up without leaving behind the Ethnic Indonesian ambience. No TV but you get cinema style overhead projector + entertainment system instead (cool!!! Never get bored). It is reasonably new resort in the same neighbourhood as the Oberoi and Tugu 5stars resorts in Tanjung area. Peaceful and beautiful place for holiday, away from commercialized Senggigi Lombok area. Staff are very friendly & helpful. Food & drinks are nice. incl in the price of 3nights stay: afternoon tea & free return boat trip to visit the famous 3 Gillis(trawangan, air & meno). Spectacular view of sunrise that came out from behind the hills/mountain. This place is recommended for golfers & discerning travellers, also for families who like spending their holiday by the beach. We recommend this place and will definitely go back!.

Date of stay: July 2016