Tripadvisor
Tanjung
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews our honeymoon gili islands sunken bath ocean view every member of staff turn down service amazing hotel local village private pool sea turtles scuba diving little touches rainy season speed boat the hotel manager sorbet private boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a wonderful 7 days at the Oberoi. The manager and staff were outstanding and couldn’t do enough for us. Each day provided very special memories and experiences. The food was delicious, the grounds were immaculate, and the resort offered interesting activities such as wood carving, art classes and a trip on a horse and carriage. Attention to detail ensured a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
TheOberoi_Lombok, Owner at The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort post your recent stay in our hotel. Me and my team are delighted that we could create a pleasant stay experience for you. We sincerely and eagerly look forward to seeing you back each year.

Thank you once again for complimenting the team on the service you received during your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this hotel 20+ years ago and it was the first truly 5 star experience for me. Great news it has not changed! The facility is amazing the view to die for. The garden room perfect and the bed and sheets super soft and luxurious plus the bath was soo relaxing with candles.

Food is excellent and the spa the second best massage I have had (Namale on the blow hole is still #1) but that is because of the setting. This is my daughters #1. I am a diver and this is the only resort in the area with its own operation so have breakfast then stroll down for a 9:30 dive in the Gili Islands. Again too both service and the boat the nicest fastest out there. Even if you don’t dive snorkeling and hanging out on a Gili is fun and beautiful. Or just chill at the pool at the hotel. The attendant there is the best. Made sure my daughter and I knew where the other was no matter what we were doing and could not do enough. Again the staff were amazing and accommodating there was nothing they didn’t or wouldn’t do. Coming to Lombok and just letting go truly replenished my spirit to get through the year and decade ahead. Thank you oberoi! Coming back soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LakersRock
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to meet you during your stay at The Oberoi Lombok. Thank you for your lovely review of our resort post your stay with us. We are delighted that you cherished each moment in our surroundings and that the team ensured you carried back fond memories of your time with us. I have shared your compliments with everyone in the hotel and I have no doubt that your acknowledgement of our efforts will motivate all of us to do even better with each passing day.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and we eagerly await your next visit to The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just returned from a once-in-a-lifetime trip to attend a family wedding at the Oberoi resort on Lombok. Words cannot describe our experience! The resort itself was stunning and the staff was so friendly and attentive, it felt like we were the only people at the resort. The food was delicious and beautiful and you truly felt like everyone working there wanted you to have a relaxing, pampered time at their resort. When we arrived after the long 2 hour bus ride, the entire staff was lined up, waiting for us, with cool, delicious beverages and handmade flower leis. What a welcome! We all left the trip feeling like there would be no way to top a vacation like this one. Thank you so much to all the staff at the Oberoi in Lombok, we hope to be back!

Room tip: The rooms with the private pools are absolutely amazing!

Dear Guest,

It was great to have you all stay with us for the special occasion. Thank you for taking the time to review our resort post your recent stay on this forum. We are delighted that you all enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to be pristine. We sincerely and eagerly look forward to seeing you back each year.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

If you want somewhere to sit back and nurture your soul, this is the hotel for you. It’s stunning location and beautifully designed buildings and grounds make it an absolute pleasure to spend time there. The friendliness and hospitality of the staff immeasurably enhances the experience. Nothing is too much trouble for them to make sure you are enjoying your visit. Don’t think any other five star could beat this amazing hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We eagerly await your next visit to The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Our stay at the Oberoi was one of the best of my life! The hotel is absolutely beautiful in an amazing setting and the service was the best I have ever experienced, and we have travelled a lot. I cannot recommend the Oberoi more. All the little touches were incredible and it was so relaxing. Staff were all amazing. Perfect if you want to get away from it all!! Best hotel I have ever stayed in. My only regret is not staying longer!

Hannah

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Ms. Collins,

Trust you had a comfortable onward journey.

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Beach resort for your special stay with us. We are delighted that you found the service by the team to be of the highest standards. Me and my team are delighted that we could create a pleasant stay experience for you. We sincerely and eagerly look forward to seeing you back each year.

Best wishes and regards,