The Lombok Lodge(Tanjung)
$424
Anema Resort Gili Lombok(Tanjung)(Great Value!)
$79
Agoda.com
$71
TripAdvisor
$73
Segar Villages(Gili Air)
$30
  • Breakfast included
Gili Air Resort(Gili Air)
$49
$93
$84
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsour honeymoongili islandsocean viewsorbetamazing hotelgarden paviliongili airinfinity poolevery member of staffthe general managermain restaurantturn down servicelocal marketspeed boatmoment you arrivedive centrescuba diving
Reviewed May 17, 2016

We stayed for almost 3 nights in one of the sea-facing rooms. The view was amazing. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I'd like to also mention and thank all of the staff, they are really kind. Thank you and also the lovely staff at the restaurant and water areas. Thanks and we hope to be back !

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort and for your kind comments.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team looked after you well.

We certainly hope that you will be back to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

The understated elegance of this property welcomes you immediately as the delightful staff check you in. Blue sky, blue water, lush green foliage and lawns puts you in relaxation mode before you realise you have slowed down! The accommodation pavilion was very comfortable and stylish offering full amenities and abundance of space. The terrace/balcony overlooked the garden. The 4 days we were there was spent lazing, reading, swimming and eating very well! You can take the Oberoi long boat and dive, visit other islands and enjoy the blue sea of the ocean. The 2 hour drive from the airport is interesting passing by villages, small towns and rural life - the time disappeared. The best flop and drop!

Room Tip: Pavilion sea view a stunning view and breeze
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort and for your kind comments.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team looked after you well.

We do hope to welcome you back to beautiful Lombok and The Oberoi soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2016

We were planning to visit Lombok during our trip to Indonesia and received a recommendation from the helpful staff at The Oberoi, Bangalore to give The Oberoi, Lombok a try. After experiencing the high level of service in Bangalore, it was a easy decision to make. We were not disappointed!
The resort's location is amazing. Your first sight on arrival is breathtakingly beautiful, whether you arrive during the day or night. The pool and other amenities are impressive and there are lots of places to lounge around and soak up the sun. The beach is acceptable but you'll probably want to take the short trip to the Gili Islands if you want to lay on the beach. The coral reef just a few metres out from the resort is in very good condition and there is an abundance of marine life.
The highlight of our trip was snorkelling off the Gili Islands. If you want to see and swim with turtles this is the place to visit. The helpful water sports staff will take you out and guide you on a snorkelling trip that you won't forget in a long time. We saw at least 20 turtles on one trip!
The staff, food, rooms and grounds are all 5 star. Everything was perfect during our stay and we were made to feel very special. If you get the chance, stay in a Villa. They are very impressive and well worth it.

Room Tip: Get an Ocean View Villa if you can. You don't really need one with a private pool.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review our resort.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us. We certainly are blessed to be situated on this beautiful island of Lombok surrounded by pristine waters and beaches.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

It's a long drive from the airport, 2 hours. This is private hotel and villa, nothing surrounding. It's better you buy your needs on your way from airport to hotel.

This is hotel nearby the beach. Place for relaxing, with quite and well maintained environment.
Wonderful architecture and many green grassy fields surrounding.
There are many activities provide by this hotel. The beach is very small but they have amazing pools

The room very huge with balcony, clean and well maintained. the bed little bit hard and pillows are to soft.
Very spacious bathroom with small bathtub with beautiful design.

Staff was excellent and outstanding.

If you looking for short gateway, this is the right place to visit.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Tantolau

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort and for your kind comments.

I appreciate your feedback and am happy to know that you overall enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lombok and The Oberoi soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

When we booked this place we knew the journey would be longer than our usual holiday week away but as expected it was completely worth it. What a beautiful location, quiet although not boring. The staff are extremely attentive and helpful, from the restaurant to the gym/spa... The hotel was less than half full but I think even when full you get excellent service. Daily trips to the Gili Islands were made so simple, snorkelling trips and diving was the best we'd experienced in South East Asia so far. We can't rate this hotel high enough and will recommend it to everybody we know. Also to mention the food was fantastic! A couple of very minor things to advise the hotel about is that with regards to kids it would be great to have some sort of "kids club" or at least activities run by dedicated staff. Also evening entertainment or at least more frequent music at the bar would also be nice.
Our 7 year old son said it was his favourite place ever and that is good enough for us! :)

Room Tip: We had a Ocean view room which was lovely. It had large lawn infront of the patio so not straight by the sea but close enough :)
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank SophiThomsen

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort and for your kind comments, especially from your 7 year old son!

We deeply value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels and resorts for years to come.

I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team looked after you well.

generalmanger.lombok@oberoihotels.com