Travelodge Batam
GGi Hotel(Batam)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Grand Park Hotel(Batu Ampar)
Excellent 5/5
  • Room Service
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsharbour bayswimming poolferry terminalbbq buffet dinnertaxi serviceking bedcomfortable staybatam islandnovotel standardnagoya mallchecking inupon checkshort getawaysingaporebathtubsaunacab
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The exterior of the hotel may look old but the rooms are really nice,clean and equipped with all necessities. We had breakfast by the pool athough there's nothing fantastic about their indoor swimming pool. Breakfast was so-so, could have more varieties.

I liked the hotel, will go back there again the next time!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel was average. But average can actually be good considering the city it is in.

It is decent for room in layout and look. One thing that boggled my mind was the bedding and towels. Just seem old and used and not replaced. The towels especially...

The breakfast and restaurant are okay. I didn't venture outside (only there 1 1/2 days) so I don't know how good the location is.

If I was going back I may try a different hotel, but I am not positive I would get a better hotel. The price of this hotel was pretty good so there is value in staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is my second time staying in this Accord property. The last was in Aug 2012.

This time, the arrangement was much better as I have booked total 5 rooms and I managed to get 3 out of five close to one another and out of the three, 2 are connecting rooms. I find it strange though why the hotel cannot arrange to put all the five rooms close to each other especially I have already give my credit card for room confirmation?

This stay, 13Oct12, everything was ok except that the WIFI signal in the room were weak. Hope this can be improved.

The breakfast was ok, but, this time, I was annoyed as I found a cockroach crawling on the coffee cup on the table. The cockroach was about the size of half inch in length. Not sure if bigger can be found. Hope the hotel can step up its hygiene aspect.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family