“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I had lunch here recently. We were the only ones in the restaurant and had to continually flag down the waiter for refills and our check.

The food was nothing special. It was typical Mexican fare. While the quantity of food is fine, the prices aren't justified with the quality.

2  Thank Nic W

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We live in Maumelle and used to frequent this restaurant. Had not been in awhile and thought we would go back, Out of the last 3 trips 2 were just a horrible experience. The last one was Friday. The food we ordered came out COLD and i mean COLD she carried the plates out in her bare hands a hint maybe???? It IFINALLY came back just luke warm and the enchildas had hardly any sauce or cheese. The only thing that was good were the chips and salsa. That was our lunch. We will NEVER go back again. Service was also slow.

1  Thank sara G
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is an average mexican restaurant. The food is the same at all the other mexican restarants in the area. Microwaved warmed food. Average wait staff with little english speaking ability. It is okay for a quick meal. Nothing special. For a better experience, go to Senor Tequila just down the street.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

my family were visiting friends and they took us to eat which was our first visit to this restaurant. I have some medical problems and when the girl took our order I was trying to order something in particular due to what I can eat and she could not accommodate for my situation. I will not be eating at this establishment again.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

they recently opened another branch close to exit 128 off of I-30, so we went there to try it out. The service was outstanding and the food quality as well as quantity was good. They also customized my vegetables like I explained them because I like my vegetables chopped in real fine cubes, and they did it. Outstanding service and outstanding food! Oh, very reasonable price.

1  Thank PeterTexas