“Definitely NOT Quality”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Maumelle
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Worst Quality branded hotel I've ever stayed in. Dirty floors, walls, bathtub. No amenities such as cups etc. Sheets clean and TV worked. Not even worth the $65 rate I paid. This property should not be a Rodeway or EconoLodge.

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for Quality Suites

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was skeptical when I saw that the rates for this hotel were $20-$40 less than the other major chains in the area. Boy was I wrong.

This is a 3-star property that rivals most of the hotels that claim to be 4-star worthy. The lobby is large and comfortable, and my room was clean, modern, large and quiet. Even the bathroom was larger than expected, which is something most chains in this price range can't claim.

I arrived after midnight after a long day on the road, and the desk clerk was ready for me, and had me on my way to my room in under three minutes. Check out the next morning took even less.

The location is convenient for those who don't want to stay in downtown Little Rock, especially if you're headed towards Branson, as this puts you almost exactly 3 hours away - an easy drive for just about anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy C
QualityAR613, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comment!! It is always a pleasure to see happy guests and to know that we are doing our jobs in customer service.

Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very happy with my stay. The hole is much better the the average Quality Inn. The hotel apparently has been recently renovated. The room was large, comfortable and well furnished. The breakfast area was also large for a Quality Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
QualityAR613, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Maumelle is just west of Little Rock and we stopped there for the first night of a three-day drive from Tennessee to New Mexico. The manager and staff are kind, caring folks and this extends liberally to their guests. We asked for a room away from noisy areas and were placed in a room around the corner from the office on the first floor. We slept soundly. Breakfast in the morning was excellent and the young lady who mainained the area was ahead of everything. We liked these people and this hotel so much that we stayed there again on our return trip.

Room Tip: If you stay here, be sure to try a restaurant called Cheers. It's on the street behind WalMart...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2_Older_Travellers
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during our drive from Montreal to San Diego. The hotel was very clean, nicely remodeled and the room was spotless. What really stood out above all was the service we received from Donovan who was working the front desk that evening. His kindness and congeniality truly made our stay memorable. As a business owner and someone who has worked many service jobs over the years, I want the owners to know how fortunate they are to have Donovan on their staff. Thank you!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were without power during the 10 inch snow storm and when we had been without power for 2 days we decided to get hotel room. It was almost impossible but finally we found one at Quality Suites of Maumelle. We were very impressed. The general manager and the rest of the staff were very helpful and very nice. The continental breakfast was the best ever. We would highly recommend this hotel to all. If we ever need a room here again, this will be the first place we call!!!!! Tom & Malinda Frederick

• Stayed: December 2012
QualityAR613, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Frederick,

Thank you for your compliments they are greatly appreciated. We are so happy that we could be your home away from home during the snow/ice storm. It was very hectic and chaotic to say the least, but it is good to know that we attended to our guests needs from start to finish. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay and that my front desk attendants were great. We would love to have you all come and stay with us again.

Best Wishes,
Shena Maxwell

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at the Quality Suites in July when I was attending a reunion in the area. The Customer Service agent, Marlin, was wonderful & helped tremendously with all arrangements including a request for an earlier check in due to my event start time. The price was superb. The hotel is in a wonderful area & close to restaurants with easy access to the interstate,

Honestly, one of the reasons I chose this hotel is that I am a light smoker. (Don't judge please). I stayed in a smoking room in the event I chose to smoke, although I was only in my room long enough to shower & sleep.

The room was okay & yes, I will stay there again. The bed was incredibly comfortable & the tv is super nice.However, the hotel could actually charge more with a few small improvements. The only issues I noticed were that housekeeping could have been much improved. The shower head wasn't up to even "average" standards & the carpet could have used a good cleaning. The other issue was that the room smelled TERRIBLE upon entering as if it had been closed off for months on end. Okay, yes, I understand smoking isn't a pleasant smell, but this was much more. It was like a closed-off attic smell that improved immensely after the door had been opened several times & the air was turned on.

To that end, I am grateful there was a smoking hotel although I didn't hardly smoke in my room. However, Quality Suites Management can invest a small amount in some type of air cleaner administered by housekeeping for everyone, even lowly smokers. Lysol Spray would be perfect or Orek air purifiers or even a small amount of air flow in any regard. Open the doors to closed off rooms every now and then would help so much & make every guest experience so much more pleasant. Some thorough cleaning to the bathrooms would probably do worlds of good too. The hotel was fine, but if you're looking for luxury--you might want to consider other hotels. Overall, I would recommend Quality Suites of Maumelle and would return. Hope their housekeeping staff can be increased & improved before then.

Room Tip: Not near the elevator during summer season. It's loud w/ lots of kids to and from the pool...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumelle
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Maumelle
Hampton Inn Maumelle
Hampton Inn Maumelle
#1 of 4 in Maumelle
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#10 of 28 in North Little Rock
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!