“Hampton Inn - Maumelle”

Hampton Inn Maumelle
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Maumelle
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and is a great value for the money. All the staff were very polite and helpful. Everything is very clean. The breakfast, which includes eggs, breakst meat, etc., is very good. It's not just donuts and bagels like some hotels serve. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 21, 2013

After having stayed in quite a few Hampton Inn's, I have to say, this was our most positive experience. The front desk staff even took time to help me locate a restaurant for our family dinner. Thanks so much...we WILL see you again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

During this Sunday to Friday reservation I needed to cancel Wednesday night and stay at a hotel in Little Rock. I also hurt my back while working and then noticed my vehicle had a flat tire in Hampton's parking lot. The hotel receptionist had noticed the flat tire and tried to warn me by calling my room number. She also noticed the pain I was in and offered to share her over the counter pain reliever. I ended up cancelling my Thursday night reservation because of my back pain. I will be staying at Hampton for another week beginning tonight. My experience at this Hampton Inn is always very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hampton Inn Maumelle is an excellent choice in the Little Rock area. The hotel is new and clean; the entire staff is extremely customer-oriented and friendly. The hotel is easily accessed and is in a safe area. The breakfast selection was well-presented and quite adequate. Definitely two thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed in this hotel July 24-29 and it was absolutely wonderful. The morning following our midnight arrival we received a phone call from the front desk to make sure "everything was satisfactory", the breakfast was wonderful, the pool was great entertainment for our 2 year old, and our rooms were impeccably clean!! Also, upon arriving after midnight, the front desk clerk took our luggage up to our room while my son and I waited in the hotel lobby while my husband parked the car! There was lots to do in the area, and I would definitely recommend this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The hotel was quite nice and the rooms very comfortable. The front desk staff quite welcoming and accommodating (changed my room so that we were all on the same floor). The free breakfast was awesome with a different egg dish everyday. Nice pool and gym. Just all around great place to stay if you find yourself in Maumelle!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this beautiful hotel on July12 and 13, 2013. The decor was simply marvelous! Sort of a modern, zen-like quality. Shortly after entering our room, the front desk called "to make sure everything was to our satisfaction" - wow! There were chocolate mints on our pillows both nights! The staff was friendly and helpful - recommending a Mexican restaurant. Location was perfect for our needs - not far to Whole Foods Market! Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumelle
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Maumelle
#17 of 64 in Little Rock
6 mi away
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Hampton Inn Maumelle? Share your experiences!