Tripadvisor
Bavaro
6,961 results
All reviews seaside restaurant martini bar punta cana sports bar bali beds swim up suite pool concierge amazing butler beautiful resort dominican night family section needed anything rose petals one bedroom suite personal butler adult section alfredo
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time! Service was amazing! Beautiful resort, safe and clean. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our experience amazing. The water was beautiful and it was so nice out every day. !!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Quality-Majestic, General Manager at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NicoleB77732,

On behalf of all the staff here at Majestic Mirage, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Punta Cana.

Your comments encourage us to keep giving the best of us, since it is proof that we are achieving our main goal which is to make the best of all our guests vacations. We are delighted to receive your kind compliments for the team who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like Royalty during their time at our resort.

Thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home here in paradise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Megisitc Mirage it was absolutely pleasure to have spent our time at the resort our butler Nelson was really helpful and kept in touch throughout our stay and made sure we were comfortable and Animation team were so entertaining Anglo and enjoyed taking part in the activities. Would diffently recommend this resort to family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 211gurmeets,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for taking the time to tell the TripAdvisor community about your stay.

It really thrills us that you had a wonderful stay and that we were able to achieve one of our main goals, which is to make you feel like royalty. It thrills us to read that your stay was an unforgettable experience and that you received a very friendly and attentive service from our team, especially from your butler Nelson.

We would very much enjoy the opportunity of welcoming you back and making your next stay absolutely Majestic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a great stay! Our butler CARLOS took such good care of us and made it such a luxury experience. His service was outstanding. He was always available to assist us, make reservations, etc. He went out of his way to make things happen for us.

The resort is absolutely beautiful! The rooms are huge, bed so comfy we were located in the building 7 a swim up room facing the inside! The outdoor (swim up area) need some fixing up… Pretty much all the Bali bed on this resort has mold.

Beaches are beautiful. Never seen more perfect sand! No weeds perfect water!

The food is nothing to write about. Not much at the buffet and really just OK.
The Royalton for example had lots of options and good food at all time.
The food is important to us while we travel and that’s the reason I give this resort a 4 stars.

The Disco and Casino are located the Majestic Elegance about 5 min walk.

1  Thank lynntrip73

Dear lynntrip73,

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are delighted to receive your kind compliments for the team who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like Royalty during their time at our resort.

We have specifically noted your comments regarding your food experience. Please be assured that we take this matter very seriously and is of paramount importance to us as we strive to offer a wide option of restaurants with different variety for our guest’s satisfaction. We have brought this incident to the immediate attention of the Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager for review and improvement.

We truly appreciate your generous support, and we sincerely hope you join us for another relaxing getaway soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had high hopes for Majestic Mirage, having enjoyed a stay at Majestic Elegance several years ago, but it just didn't live up to our expectations.

First the positives - the suites were nicely appointed, the bed was comfortable, and housekeeping service was good. Our pool attendant German took great care of us at the pool, providing the best service we got all week, and our butler Yenny made sure we were cared for and arranged for a celebration for our anniversary on short notice (despite the fact that I had indicated we were celebrating on our booking, that information wasn't passed along).

Beyond that, service was lackluster, especially in the buffet restaurants. Drink orders (water, coffee, iced tea) were often ignored, sometimes wrong, and on the rare occasion when it was right we never got a refill. As an early morning riser I was happy to see the fancy coffee machines located throughout the resort, but they were usually out of service for one reason or another. One morning I put over 3,000 steps on my fitness tracker looking for a cup of coffee. Yes, I could have made a cup myself in my room, but on vacation I like to have that done for me. When I did manage to find coffee it wasn't very good, and often lukewarm. I was surprised to find out that the coffee shop restaurant didn't open until 9am, at most resorts those outlets are open 24/7.

The only 24/7 restaurant was the Sports bar, but they didn't have coffee. We tried to watch our home team's bowl game there, but the ESPN feed wasn't carrying it. It was just as well, the bar had a distinct unpleasant odor and I don't think I could have stayed there for long anyway.

On New Years Eve we had to make a reservation at one of the restaurants even though there was a set menu being served at all restaurants that night. Thankfully they had a vegetarian menu for it, consisting of Starter, Appetizer, Entree, and Dessert but there was a lot of confusion about it. For the Starter course they served me the Appetizer, then they tried to serve me another serving of the same dish and I had to argue that I'd already had it so they finally relented and brought me the Starter. When they served my husband's Entree they brought me a second serving of the Starter.

We usually prefer Adults Only resorts and this trip reminded me why. I don't mind having families and children around, but when we arrived at the Italian restaurant for our anniversary dinner I was surprised to find a large family group dining while their children played with toys all over the middle of the floor. It might have been nice to have at least one adults-only restaurant for special occasion dining.

All in all it wasn't terrible, I mean it was still a week in paradise, but we definitely won't be returning to Majestic.

Room tip: Swim out suites are very convenient
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Seville32

Dear Seville32,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our resort and that you appreciated our grounds. We are so glad to know that our staff, specially German and your butler Yenny provided an excellent service.

We believe that the only way to achieve the constant improvement, guest satisfaction and quality service that we strive for is by listening carefully to the criticism, comments and suggestions of our guests. All your comments will be carefully analyzed to take the appropriate corrective actions in each case and we appreciate this opportunity you have given us to improve, especially in the areas of restaurants service. Your comments are incredibly valuable to us, as they help us in our continued effort to exceed guests’ expectations and experiences. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments as it is mainly through guest comments that we become aware of improvements that can be made and this constantly drives us to excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just spent the week at majestic mirage for our honeymoon and it was the best vacation we have taken. The staff all went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great. The food at the French restaurant and the Japanese restaurant was fantastic!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Megsafd21,

First of all congratulations on your recent wedding. We are truly honored that you chose us for your honeymoon celebration.

We are so happy to hear that your expectations were exceeded from the moment you stepped foot at the resort up until your departure. We are delighted to receive your kind compliments for the team who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like Royalty during their time at our resort.