Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing classes and beautiful studio

This studio is really close to the beach so you get the sound of the waves during the class and a... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2017
Björn S
via mobile
A beautiful studio with a soothing atmosphere

I took 3 different classes with Maria (aeroyoga, morning yoga and aerofitness) and enjoyed them all... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2017
I T
Brussels, Belgium

Recommended experiences in and around Bavaro
from $60.00
from $85.00
from $71.99
from $129.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2015

I was invited by a friend during one of their promos for aero yoga, what concerned me was that there were too many people without the proper amount of supervision. I later went on to find out what the prices were, and no thanks. I cannot pay more for yoga in the Dominican Republic than in Florida, where I can get professional instructors, trained in the possible risks and proper amount of staff for each class.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Jenn S
Maria-y-Davide-RD, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

Hola Jenn,

Thanks for leaving your opinion, is always useful criticism for improve our services.

Although I'm sure we've never organized a promotional event of AeroYoga with more than 8 swings (the maximum number under the Protocol of the International Institute of AeroYoga of Madrid, of which we are an Authorized and Certified Center, is 12 swings for 1 instructor).
I am very sorry that you felt not followed and watched, the protocol of the trial lesson is very simple and probably your appearance by sports person did make mistakes in evaluating your condition of necessity.
At the end, the price for a standard lesson of 1 hour AeroYoga is 15 US dollars, a simple yoga class (not using expensive equipment such as AeroYoga's hammocks) in Miami are ranging from 15 to 20 US dollars.

Anyway, thanks for visiting, we hope that, despite everything, has had a good experience in your holidays in Dominican Republic.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

Incredibly amazing. The most blissful and peaceful yoga/massage we have ever ever done. I am a 4 year yogi, and this was by far the best. Maria and Davide are phenomenal. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2015

Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for your nice words.
We are happy to have made it even more pleasant the most important day of your life.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Setting couldn't be more magical! The owners are truly holistic healers and very knowledgeable, willing to share it with their guest. The world needs more humans being slike them. They have created a place full of light and, Buena Onda! Bravo!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank MarMurAgu

There are no words to thank you for this so nice comment.
For us it is a pleasure and a life mission to help people.
We are always available to anyone who needs it.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 2, 2015

I have back problems because of the stress of my work. I decided to go to the "aeroyoga retreat" and after the retreat my body and my mind were other. I recover all my energy and my peace, recommended to repeat.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Montserrat M

Hi Montse.

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat".
It's nice to know that you felt better after the experience.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I had the priviledge of attending Toque Holistico's Saturday AeroYoga Retreat. At first I couldn't imagine what we could do all day, but the time flew by with stretching, aero yoga and lots of great information. I didn't want it to end. Definitely check out this studio when you are in Punta Cana. The atmosphere is perfect for refreshing and renewing yourself with a view of the turquoise waters to die for. The instructors Maria and Davide are fun, knowledgeable and full of love for all their students.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank rickster123

Hi Ricki,

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat". We are very glad you enjoyed it, you've learned new things and that time has passed pleasantly.
Thanks to recommend us.

You're welcome when you want to come back.