Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing classes and beautiful studio

This studio is really close to the beach so you get the sound of the waves during the class and a... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2017
Björn S
via mobile
A beautiful studio with a soothing atmosphere

I took 3 different classes with Maria (aeroyoga, morning yoga and aerofitness) and enjoyed them all... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2017
I T
Brussels, Belgium

Recommended experiences in and around Bavaro
from $60.00
from $85.00
from $71.99
from $129.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2015

I have back problems because of the stress of my work. I decided to go to the "aeroyoga retreat" and after the retreat my body and my mind were other. I recover all my energy and my peace, recommended to repeat.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Montserrat M
Maria-y-Davide-RD, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

Hi Montse.

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat".
It's nice to know that you felt better after the experience.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I had the priviledge of attending Toque Holistico's Saturday AeroYoga Retreat. At first I couldn't imagine what we could do all day, but the time flew by with stretching, aero yoga and lots of great information. I didn't want it to end. Definitely check out this studio when you are in Punta Cana. The atmosphere is perfect for refreshing and renewing yourself with a view of the turquoise waters to die for. The instructors Maria and Davide are fun, knowledgeable and full of love for all their students.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank rickster123

Hi Ricki,

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat". We are very glad you enjoyed it, you've learned new things and that time has passed pleasantly.
Thanks to recommend us.

You're welcome when you want to come back.

Reviewed June 29, 2015

My Holistic Holiday vacation at Toque Holistico was divine. I can't imagine another place in Punta Cana where I could have enjoyed such a healthy holistic program. Everyday I enjoyed a mindful yoga class, personal healing treatments and delicious healthy meals prepared by their awesome local chef. The staff was so nice and took the time to get to know me and my needs in order to provide a truly unique service. I can't wait to go back with my girlfriends!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Zaianna

Have you here for us has been an honor and a pleasure.
We are very glad you enjoyed it and you want to come back.
We did our best.
We wait for you soon with your girlfriends.

Cheers.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

Come here for a fabulous yoga class, massage, and the view! You can feel this small studio is run with so much LOVE. Maria & David really take care of all their clients in such a special way.

My favourite so far has been a shiatsu treatment and I can't wait to go back for more.

Date of experience: May 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Katya N
ToqueHolistico, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2015

Kayla, we´re so happy that you enjoyed your visit! We hope that you continue reaping the benefits of your shiatsu treatment. We aim to continue offering the best quality treatments and classes so that you may find the wellbeing that you´re looking for. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2015

What an amazing surprise to find Toque Holistico just beside my hotel! I had the oportunity to attend the aero yoga and gentle yoga classes and, also, the 3-hour retreat conducted by lovely and knowledeable instructors.
Such a peaceful environment facing the caribbean sea.
Many thanks, Maria and Davide, for making my stay in Punta Cana so special and full of good energy!

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Marina T
ToqueHolistico, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2015

Thanks you for coming and spending your time with us.
We really appreciate your comment and we hope to see you soon.