“Truly Holistic”

Toque Holistico
Ranked #3 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Bavaro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Concept of Yoga, AeroYoga and Natural Medicine, where YOU are the most important: the unity of body-mind-spirit. We offer the best options for Natural Treatments (Applied Kinesiology, Polarity Therapy, etc) with secure techniques that increase your vitality and make you feel better and happier. With Professionals Therapists trained in Europe, with years of experience in Holistic Health.
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Setting couldn't be more magical! The owners are truly holistic healers and very knowledgeable, willing to share it with their guest. The world needs more humans being slike them. They have created a place full of light and, Buena Onda! Bravo!

1  Thank MarMurAgu
Maria-y-Davide-RD, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

There are no words to thank you for this so nice comment.
For us it is a pleasure and a life mission to help people.
We are always available to anyone who needs it.

Thank you!

in 3 reviews
"beach"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2015

I have back problems because of the stress of my work. I decided to go to the "aeroyoga retreat" and after the retreat my body and my mind were other. I recover all my energy and my peace, recommended to repeat.

1  Thank Montserrat M

Hi Montse.

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat".
It's nice to know that you felt better after the experience.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I had the priviledge of attending Toque Holistico's Saturday AeroYoga Retreat. At first I couldn't imagine what we could do all day, but the time flew by with stretching, aero yoga and lots of great information. I didn't want it to end. Definitely check out this studio when you are in Punta Cana. The atmosphere is perfect for refreshing and renewing yourself with a view of the turquoise waters to die for. The instructors Maria and Davide are fun, knowledgeable and full of love for all their students.

1  Thank rickster123

Hi Ricki,

Thank you very much for participating in our "Aero Yoga Retreat". We are very glad you enjoyed it, you've learned new things and that time has passed pleasantly.
Thanks to recommend us.

You're welcome when you want to come back.

Reviewed June 29, 2015

My Holistic Holiday vacation at Toque Holistico was divine. I can't imagine another place in Punta Cana where I could have enjoyed such a healthy holistic program. Everyday I enjoyed a mindful yoga class, personal healing treatments and delicious healthy meals prepared by their awesome local chef. The staff was so nice and took the time to get to know me and my needs in order to provide a truly unique service. I can't wait to go back with my girlfriends!

1  Thank Zaianna

Have you here for us has been an honor and a pleasure.
We are very glad you enjoyed it and you want to come back.
We did our best.
We wait for you soon with your girlfriends.

Cheers.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2015

Come here for a fabulous yoga class, massage, and the view! You can feel this small studio is run with so much LOVE. Maria & David really take care of all their clients in such a special way.

My favourite so far has been a shiatsu treatment and I can't wait to go back for more.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Katya N
ToqueHolistico, Owner at Toque Holistico, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2015

Kayla, we´re so happy that you enjoyed your visit! We hope that you continue reaping the benefits of your shiatsu treatment. We aim to continue offering the best quality treatments and classes so that you may find the wellbeing that you´re looking for. We hope to see you soon!