“Top Notch!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Bavaro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed steakhouse restaurant. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, the concept offers a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes. The Company's strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Top Notch!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I managed to escape to Outback during our Punta Cana vacation. We sat at the bar and were impressed at the friendliness of the bartender, the quality of the drinks, and some of the BEST calamari I've tasted. I highly recommend this Outback and would go back in a heart beat!

• Visited June 2014

• Slovak first
Centreville, Virginia
“Average. Learned my lesson”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was flavored the same but was not the same quality For example the meat is different in the DR, not bad, just better with local flavoring and spice rather than trying to mimic the flavoring from a chain restaurant like outback. Just wasn't the same. Watermelon Margarita was really good! Relaxing atmosphere in the courtyard, but a few flies were around and wouldn't leave... I suggest staying closer to the resort, the shopping is worth checking out briefly , but there are only a few local shops which is what I wanted to browse anyway. Okay place just not worth leaving the resort for.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We visited the Palma Real Mall and ate at the Outback Steakhouse. The food was very fresh and the service was excellent. We also enjoyed using the wifi!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Natty3020
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“best ribs ..ever..”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

after trying ribs all around the world and other steakhouses the outback was by far the most tasty...staff is unsurpassable aswell

• Visited May 2014
“I love it!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We were so happy when they opened. Yes it's a bit expensive to go every day but every time we ate there it was just great.
I love fish and veggies, my husband likes tumumba past and stake of course.
We really like to go there.
Sometimes it can be slow, but most of the time service is pretty fast. I like that they have English menu and they speak English, not all of them but still we can communicate.