I'm a seasoned Punta Cana traveller( been to Bavaro beach 5x) I travelled to this 'resort' for a wedding. It's hardly a resort.
-Check in was ridiculous. They let all the locals in on weekends and give them top priority to check-in, rooms and towels. Guests are 2nd class. Didn't have beach towels for 2 days.
-Rooms are dirty and dingy, even though I upgraded. No dead bolts on the doors-as a female this was concerning. Beds and sheets are AWFUL. Old mattresses. Paper thin pillows. I personally like a nice bed to retire to after a fun day in the sun. These beds had me cringing.
-Contruction 24/7. Good luck sleeping in with all the banging & painting.
- Staff are unpleasant. For every 1 awesome staff member there are 12 miserable ones.
- They fumigate with anti-pest spray IN YOUR ROOM 3x a week. Disgusting. Bug issues? Why 3x??
- ZERO poolside/beach drink service. This is not 5* behaviour.
- Beach, AWFUL. Couple more years this place won't have one. Enjoy views of sandbags all day.
-Concrete around the pool, full of sludge because again this 'resort' is dirty and not properly cleaned
- WIFI hardly existent. Good luck using it.
Pro's? Great a la carte's.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included