“Personalized service”

El Tour Caribe - Tours
Ranked #2 of 62 Tours in Bavaro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Canadian Owned, locally based tour operator specializing in Scuba Diving and VIP PRIVATE BOAT CHARTER service. We can privatize or charter just about any sea excursion you wish to do. We deal only with small groups and provide personalised snorkelling and diving experiences in Punta Cana and area. We can custimize your dive experience to your level of comfort and experience. We also offer all PADI Scuba Diving Courses including the PADI Discover Scuba Diving.
Los Alamos, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Personalized service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Lise and Edwar are a great team to have when you want to dive in the Dominican Republic. They picked us up at the hotel, took us diving, brought us back safe and sound with additional information about the island, the people and the lifestyle. I felt safe, cared for and like I have new friends. Lise answered our last minute plea for diving on her own honeymoon, arranged all of the diving and trnasfers. It was seamless and easy.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jendiver87544

Lakewood, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Historical it was great plus they gave us lunch and drinks”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed our entire trip great experience. 1st time on international all inclusive trip better than a cruise.

2 Thank Tiny31
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great People”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in the Dominican and after reading all the great reviews, I contacted El Tour Caribe to set up a dive. I spoke with Lise on the phone and she informed me that they were about to go on their honeymoon as well so they wouldn't be able to take us out. At that point, I would have been happy with her giving me the name of someone else she recommended and left it at that. But even though they were busy packing for their trip, she still found time to arrange oiur whole dive trip with someone they trusted. They even got transportation to pick us up. I was very impressed with how they went out of their way to help us. We had a great time on our trip and if we go back, I know I will be going with El Tour Caribe!

2 Thank CJ P
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Snorkeling Excursion!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our group booked a snorkeling excursion through Edwar and Lise over to Catalina Island. From the first email correspondence to our drop off at our hotel, both were professional and attentive. Although the weather did not fully cooperate during our excursion, our group had a blast. We enjoyed snorkeling, a wonderful lunch, along with lots of rum and good music. Edwar answered any of our questions that arose and was great in telling us historical facts about the country. If you are in the DR, we highly recommend you book an excursion with them!

2 Thank AMHB1982
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Phenomenal experience with El Caribe!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We booked two tours through El Caribe when we recently visited the beautiful DR! Lise and Edwar were SO FRIENDLY and helpful and communicative! The prices were reasonable and the tours fantastic! I especially enjoyed the true personal attention on their VIP Saona Island tour. Thank you El Caribe! Can't wait to return to try your snorkeling trip next!

2 Thank Aniko M