“Historical it was great plus they gave us lunch and drinks”

El Tour Caribe - Tours
Ranked #2 of 66 Tours in Bavaro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Canadian Owned, locally based tour operator and PADI Dive Center specializing in Scuba Diving and VIP PRIVATE BOAT CHARTER services. We can privatize or charter just about any sea excursion you wish to do. Our Regular tours offer you small groups and provide personalised snorkelling and diving experiences in Punta Cana. We can custimize your dive experience to your level of comfort and experience. We also offer all PADI Scuba Diving Courses including the PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Along with the diving we provide a wide range of Boats and Yachts available for Private Charters. We can help you organise your Team Building event, your Destination Wedding, your Corporate Retreat, or your next family travel outing. Come celebrate your birthday or wedding anniversary in style! We will take care of all the details from Floating Bar in Starfish Cay to Wedding Reception at Sunset. You dream it, we make it happen. Come and let us make this the trip of a lifetime!
Lakewood, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Historical it was great plus they gave us lunch and drinks”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We enjoyed our entire trip great experience. 1st time on international all inclusive trip better than a cruise.

2 Thank Tiny31

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great People”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in the Dominican and after reading all the great reviews, I contacted El Tour Caribe to set up a dive. I spoke with Lise on the phone and she informed me that they were about to go on their honeymoon as well so they wouldn't be able to take us out. At that point, I would have been happy with her giving me the name of someone else she recommended and left it at that. But even though they were busy packing for their trip, she still found time to arrange oiur whole dive trip with someone they trusted. They even got transportation to pick us up. I was very impressed with how they went out of their way to help us. We had a great time on our trip and if we go back, I know I will be going with El Tour Caribe!

2 Thank CJ P
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Snorkeling Excursion!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our group booked a snorkeling excursion through Edwar and Lise over to Catalina Island. From the first email correspondence to our drop off at our hotel, both were professional and attentive. Although the weather did not fully cooperate during our excursion, our group had a blast. We enjoyed snorkeling, a wonderful lunch, along with lots of rum and good music. Edwar answered any of our questions that arose and was great in telling us historical facts about the country. If you are in the DR, we highly recommend you book an excursion with them!

2 Thank AMHB1982
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Phenomenal experience with El Caribe!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We booked two tours through El Caribe when we recently visited the beautiful DR! Lise and Edwar were SO FRIENDLY and helpful and communicative! The prices were reasonable and the tours fantastic! I especially enjoyed the true personal attention on their VIP Saona Island tour. Thank you El Caribe! Can't wait to return to try your snorkeling trip next!

2 Thank Aniko M
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Such an awesome trip!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I did a 2 tank dive with El Tour Caribe at the end of April, 2014 and had a GREAT time! Lise and Edwar went above and waaaay beyond. Not only did they give us a fantastic diving experience, they also gave us local history, information about the economy and day-to-day life in the DR, all while giving us a local AND international point of view (Edwar is from the DR and Lise is from Canada).

This was my husband's first Open Water dive (in the ocean) and it couldn't have been better! We were placed into a small group, and as soon as our dive master (Edwar) could assess that we could all handle ourselves, he let us explore, took pictures of us and pointed out key things to see.

We had a great time, made some great friends and ate some great food! If anyone is looking for a top notch diving institution, look no further. This is the best company I have ever scuba'ed with and would LOVE the chance to dive with them again! :)

Visited April 2014