“Fun Trip, Quick Certification”
Review of Sea Pro Divers

Sunset Party Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
$319.99*
Punta Cana 2- or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My sister and I went through the two half-day certification course. We got 4 dives in. 2 Shipwreck dives and two reef dives. The only thing that could have been better is a longer ladder on the boat.

1  Thank Ryan T
There are newer reviews for Sea Pro Divers

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We booked a two days scuba certification using the website. They say it will be two pool dives and two sea dives, but it's just a brief course on the pool and one visit to the sea where you one dive splitted in two parts.

The instructor Jennifer is very kind and professional, but the service and company looks like money first, customer after.

1  Thank José H
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The excursions people are awful to work with. They sell sell sell and don't care about you. When you show up for the excursions on time, they make you wait around for an hour at the least, and if they do take you somewhere, your excursion may not happen.

The parasailing excursion was rushed. We were squeezed onto a small boat like sardines and hustled through turns going up in the sky and almost immediately being reeled right back to the boat. We spent an entire afternoon revolving around these guys from 11-4 only to go up for about 1 minute 30 seconds.

The second excursion never happened because after two hours of waiting they took us to a beach about 2-3km from our resort and dropped us off rather than take us to the boat for our snorkeling excursion. It was pain-staking to get our money back but I'm pissed these guys and their horrible service wasted almost 2 full days of my vacation.

2  Thank HowardAlejandro
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family spent last week at the Occidental Grand Punta Cana. Great time! Luis "LA" was like part of the family. Very helpful, funny, knowledgeable and speaks good English. Kids loved him! Kids enjoyed parasailing and the banana boat ride. LA will be part of our wonderful memories of our Summer 2014 trip to Punta Cana. "LA" helped to put us on the BEST FISHING TRIP EVER!!! 19 Mahi-Mahi and a 3' Barracuda!!! Best money I ever spent fishing($1000). Hope to get back to Punta Cana soon!!! Peace and love. -Guy

1  Thank Guy J
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went to Catalina Island with SeaProDivers and hated it. There were 2 trips advertised one as a 'snorkelling trip' the other was a boat trip to Catalina with no stop. We were told that both were big catamarans with all inclusive food and drink ect and the only difference was that the snorkelling trip had 2 stops and there would be divers on board. We decided to go for the snorkelling version as it was only $5 more and we enjoy snorkelling.

We were picked up and taken down to the boat by mini bus. The boat is on a beach and you get soaking wet having to walk waist deep in water in order to get on board. The boat IS NOT as advertised. It is a dive boat with little seating and nowhere to sunbath (we were told there was).

Soana Island is very nice but I did not enjoy the food, the whole area felt dirty and it was swarming with bees. It is impossible to eat and drink without the bees going into your drink and food. We ran out of drinks on the island which I think is disgusting. In hot temperatures with nowhere else to get drinks I think it is ridiculous to not be able to offer your customers a cold drink. There were more drinks on board the boat but our guide never bothered to tell us this. I was also extremely angry that when we were on the island the dive master off the boat was in the water 'hooking up' with a girl in the group and drinking rum.

Overall I am so disappointed with this trip. It was a complete waste of time and money and I do not recommend. The whole organisation is rude and disrespectful to customers.