“Kiteboarding in Uvero Alto”
Review of Sea Pro Divers

Sunset Party Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
$319.99*
Punta Cana 2- or 3-Day PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I rented the Kitesurf equipment. Jarin and Felix (the instructors) were very friendly and helpful and they took care of me very properly. To be recommended!

There are newer reviews for Sea Pro Divers

Reviewed March 27, 2014

While on a trip to Punta Cana I decided to get my open water dive certificate, on my 62 birthday! Originally I signed up for the SSI Diver program, but when I learned about the limitations I decided to up grade to the PADI Open Water program and it was the right decision. I was staying at the Melia Caribe Tropical which was a quick walk down the beach from the Seapro training facility. Jennifer my dive instructor was great! She worked with each of to ensure we understood the program and knew how to be safe. My only complaint was that Jennifer needed a BIGGER ROOM to teach in! It really was fun diving with her, great staff, great dives! I'll be back.

1  Thank jayxiii
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have said it before, I'll say it again. Jennifer is Amazing. We went signed up for a one day SSI course (which includes a pool dive, then two ocean dives to get our 'Scuba Diver' certification...I think this is a few dives short of an 'OpenWater' certification) 2 days before our flight home. The instruction and pool parts of the course were easier than a Caribbean breeze, but the ocean was rather choppy and both my husband and I ended up getting seasick (he even fed the fish once into his mask) before we could complete the second skills dive in the ocean. Jennifer offered to let us try again the next morning before our flight home. We got suited up, down to the ocean floor and completed our skills in record time, she even arranged to have a small boat come out to the larger boat to get us back to shore so we would not miss our flight. When it could have been easy to say 'tough luck', she was incredibly accommodating and understanding; working hard so our money and time wasn't wasted. Highly recommend; Jennifer is de puta madre!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was staying at Sirenis Tropical.

I took kitesurfing lesson with Nelson and his nephew. I had a great time. The instruction was great and they were very hands on and focused with me. They kept it safe and within 4 hours had me in the water. When the wind died on day one they said come back the next day for the remainder of the time. Awesome. If you are staying at Sirenis, Breathless or Dreams, walk down and talk to them. He is usually around the cove area. tell him you saw the comments online.

My 10 year and I also did a scuba trip out of Dreams. The master was attentive focused. He made sure we knew everything before hand and was great under the water. We went down to 30 feet and had a great time. We saw a ray and lots of fish. Of course this means my 10 year now wants to get his Junior PADI.

Thanks everyone.

1  Thank time_in_the_sun1972
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I were not interested in a party charter. We booked a private snorkeling excursion from Seapro mid-week from 8a-1p. A driver picked us up from Punta Palmera Cap Cana on time in the morning. We traveled to Bavaro Beach and took off for the day with Pedro, our captain. The snorkeling was great! Emile Mariotti was the Director and treated us great when we returned from our day at sea (that is generally the time when the companies don't care so much about you). We had a few complimentary drinks and had a driver take us back to the marina at Cap Cana. He made a pit stop for Presidente before dropping us at Punta Palmera.

4  Thank SandSeeker67