“Lovely Indeed!”
other travelers have booked this property
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you Fully furnished condominium
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Simply-Lovely Condo
Our spectacular Bavaro Beach with exclusive and private access for you
Fully furnished condominium
Meticulously Decorated
Cozy quality furnished bedrooms
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom: Queen Pillow-top mattress, fresh linens, Safety Box, emergency lights and more
Master Bedroom
Comfy sofas and chairs
Meticulously Decorated
Well Equipped, Fully Functional Living
Living room connects to the front balcony
Balcony with solid wood chaise, table and terracotta lamps
Quality Pillow-top mattress sets and fresh linens
Second Bedroom equipped with 2 twin beds
Second Bedroom
Our Pool
Fully equipped dining area
Extendable round solid birch pedestal table,  can seat 4 to 6 guests
Full line of dinner, table, glass and flatware.
Private Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom: with hairdryer, fresh towels, first-aid kit, soaps and other necessities
Second Bathroom
Hallway
Fully Equipped Kitchen: EVERYTHING you need from quality knives to a set of Circulon cookware
Stainless steel Full Range and over the range Microwave/Hood Combination
Our Complex Gardens
Our Complex Gardens
Former Entrance to the Club House
Your Pools
Just minutes away:  Palma Real Village, home of the Hard Rock Cafe and other upscale establishments
Next to our Beach: the Jellyfish Restaurant, Good food good ambiance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mar J
Calgary
“Lovely Indeed!”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We found this condo to be clean, well equipped and centrally located, just as described! Yves, the owner's property manager is friendly and helpful, with tips on where to eat locally, shop for groceries and rent a car. We enjoyed a wonderful week here!

eperez106
Bronx, New York
“Perfectly Relaxing Condo”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This condo location is amazing! I've been coming here for the past 6 yrs and it just gets better every time. Access to resort beach and close to nearby beaches. Family-friendly complex with pool access and near shopping centers and supermarkets. Yves (condo manager) and Jemy (Yves' assistant) were very helpful and made themselves accessible for anything I needed. Will definitely recommend to friends & family and look forward in returning!

Your age range 50-64
Farhad K
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed January 19, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Great value, amazing experience, very clean, very accurate and detail information about the place, nice pictures and accurate, extremely secure and safe, very friendly and helpful people, love the decoration and furniture …

I stayed almost two weeks for new Christmas and New Year! Personally, I don’t like the resort and crowd. I felt like my home and had everything I needed. I could go to any restaurant, any beach and anywhere in addition to have my relaxing and comfortable home.

The only thing you need to have a transportation. You can walk but it will be a lot. Just be careful with rental car companies because they may not honor your reservation. I ended up renting a scooter which was lots of fun!

Can’t wait to go back and will definitely look forward to stay there again!

Thank you Yves and your wife for all your help!

Lee T
Indianapolis, Indiana
“COULD USE A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION !!”
Reviewed November 12, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I just stayed at the (Simply-Lovely Condo) Villas Del Sol II unit A-204. Overall it was a good stay. It has a lot of amenities that I like, as far as wifi, 42" flat screen in the front room, safe, well stocked full kitchen, a/c, and guarded security gate. It is also centrally located and close to different places.
The things that I didn't like about it, are: not having a flat screen in the bedroom, a washer "without" a dryer, small ants everywhere, electricity is not included in price and billed separately at end of stay, several light bulbs were out, (the outside foyer/steps is completely dark at night w/ 3 blown or missing bulbs) and the for some reason, the wifi only works some time. Also, another bad thing is that they hold your deposit for over a week after checkout, even though it's been inspected and re-rented!! But they said it was trip advisor's, and so I am not sure who is really responsible.
I would probably stay there again if the issues are addressed, but I personally prefer a unit with a flat screen in the bedroom, because that is where I spend a lot of my vacation time resting. Also, the unit could use an extermination badly because there are lots of small micro type ants everywhere. I bought some raid while I was there to try to stop them from getting on counter-tops & tables and ending up in the plates & glasses. I did not visit the pool, but it appeared to be nice and I saw several people in it

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Security, safe, unit was decorated nicely & well furnished, large flat screen in front room.
Liked least: No tv in bedroom,many light bulbs out, small ants everywhere, poor wifi
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Laura L
“Truely a lovely condo!”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the appartment for 1 week. This is a very beautiful and clean appartment and very well equipped. The pool area is also very nice.
The walk to the beach takes approximately 25 minutes. We did not rent a car, this daily walk did not bother us. We also had a very nice contact with our host Yves who was always ready for all our requests and offered the best advice!
I would definitely recommend renting this appartment! Great feedback from the owners during the booking process, the appartment was modern with everything you require during your stay!

Liked best: everything!
Liked least: distance to the beach
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
nancybarl...
Maryland
“4 thumbs up between my friend and I”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My friend and I ventured out to Punta Cana after hearing about the famous Bavaro beach. We are both active and love water sports. Bavaro is known for its blue waters and water activities it offers (sailing, scuba, etc). This place was perfect for our traveling plans. It is at the center of everything and away from the noise.The beach is a 20-30 mins walk but we didn't mind it at all because we love to walk and second the places that are closer to the beach are very expensive. Later on, we took the advise of Jeannie, the owner, and we rented a car with her help. We had a great deal and we get to discover a lot more than we expected. I recommend to visit places in the north and south of Bavaro (only accessible by car). In reference to the apartment, it is very comfortable, very clean and above all great service and most of all good price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: privacy and service
Liked least: too short of vacation time
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
chrisjime...
San Diego, California
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I travel to Dominican Republic frequently, mostly for business. Sometimes I am on vacation with my family. I am so glad I found Jeannie and Luis’ place in Punta Cana. Finally I can say that I found a place away from home that feels like home. In my previous stays in Punta Cana I had bad experiences—if it wasn’t for a dirty place and the feeling of abandonment, places with roaches and crowded public beaches where people hassle you or in other occasions where the managers of the place takes advantage of customers charging extra fees or increasing the price of electricity and often not responding to my emails or requests.

But with Jeannie and Luis my experience was very pleasant. They respond to every single email and request. They even pick me and my family from the airport and help me to rent a car for an excellent price. Their place was clean, well-organized, comfortable, and safe for me and my family and with a wonderful host that attended to all our needs. I found that the place is even better than what the picture shows. I will highly recommend this if you really want to know what Punta Cana is about. I found that all-inclusives are very limited and doesn’t show the beauty of the place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: personal service, cleanliness and comfort
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing