“buggies”
Review of Fun-Buggy

Fun-Buggy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1992 making tours in Punta Cana, we don't have to explain that we know what we do.Full Day and Half Day Buggy Tours. The buggy's are not ATV Rail Buggy's but the real dune buggy's with a fiberglass body and stick shift 4 speed, you have to know how to drive stick shift, we don't have a driver school!!! Included in the tour, transport from and back to the hotel, soft drinks,(lunch full day tour), (horse back ridding full day tour), school visit(when they are open), Beach stop (not just passing by!!) Cigar factory visit where you can roll one, free cigar, chocolate museum with probe tasting, Rum lounge at the end of the tour with samples.guide speak French,English,German,Dutch and Spanish. Only buggy tour, winner of TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Reward
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was a lot of fun and Macao beach is beautiful. The cave pool was really neat as well . Bring goggles for the dust

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was a perfect excursion that included everything you would want in one trip! (Full day including the horseback riding) Kurt is absolutely wonderful and filled with knowledge of Dominican life. The buggies are safe, well maintained and lots of fun! Be sure you have the right company when booking- our resort was pushing another company but I knew we wanted Fun-Buggy beforehand and made the reservation online myself. I wish I had purchased some candies at the village store for the children at the ranch, if you'd like to do so make sure you do it there, once you're at the ranch it's too late.
Photos were great and I'm so glad we decided to buy them! Don't forget to tip the mechanic- he does a great job looking out for everyone!

2  Thank juliec303
Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was so fun we had a great time and loved swimming in the cave and beach. They should have more time to swim at beach and cave was a bit rushed.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Wouldn't trade this experience for anything. It opened our eyes and made us realize AGAIN not to take stuff for granted back home. We got to visit a local school, eat an authentic lunch, walk through someones home and business, go to the best beach around, horseback riding, visit a cigar factory, visit a chocolate factory, and most of all drive fast!! And if that wasn't enough, the owner is a fantastic guide and very likable!! Yes it is all day and very tiring, but it was well work the money and valuable vacation time!

1  Thank Travis R
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Well I have just got back from punta cana and I must say the fun buggies was the highlight of my trip :-) if u want to see the real dominican then this is a must Kurt is the friendliest person I met and very informative the hole day is filled with different activities ranging from horse back riding to chilling on a beach you get to see how the locals live and even get to visit a school :-) the buggies them self's are cool and when I go back I will definitely be booking this again :-) if your reading this then stop right now email Kurt n book it you really won't regret it :-)

4  Thank Daniel B