Lowest prices for your stay
Melia.com
Booking.com$386
Priceline$386
eDreams$386
16,678 results
All reviews dominican republic butler beach vacation resort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Excellent hotel---great food and fantastic drinks and really good service. Really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mquijada
PARADISUSPuntaCana1, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Dear Guest,

I’m very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, that made me feel very proud of our property service and staff that contribute to that wonderful experience. It is thanks employees like them people that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. Thank you again for selected Paradisus Punta Cana, we are looking forward to receive you and your family in another future stays!

Kindest regards

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I am usually a lurked and do not post many reviews. I felt the need to review this hotel after I read some bad reviews. My wife and I along with our 3 year old son went to paradisus punta Cana the first week in September. We booked a one bedroom master suite with family concierge in the reserve section. We had private transfers to the hotel. When we arrived at the airport, a lot of flights were landing and I was worried that it would take a long time through immigration. The lines actually moved quickly and our luggage was waiting for us. When we arrived at the hotel, our room wasn't ready, but we met our family conceirge "Silvio". Silvio had us eat lunch and told us that he would help the housekeepers clean our room and unpack us. After lunch our room was ready and all out stuff was unpacked. Silvio explained everything about the resort to us, and gave us a phone to call him for everything. Each day Silvio would see what we wanted to do and make dinner reservations. It is slow season for the hotel so only a couple of restaurants are open each night. Everyday we went to the beach area where Mika Ramirez had a beach hut with a Bali bed waiting. Mika was awesome bringing us whatever we needed. My son liked the pool near the beach and the bardtender Jose Cruz was great.
Overall we had a great time. The food was above average for ai places, but the service was excellent. We can't wait to go back. I'm not sure what the bad reviews are all about.

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank Mzebrower

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for let us know about your recent stay at Paradisus Punta Cana, I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, that made me feel very proud of our property service and staff that contribute to that wonderful experience. It is thanks employees like them people that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. You may rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to them.

Kindest regards

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Before my husband and I got married, we traveled to Punta Cana and stayed at the Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. We booked the RESERVE part of the resort and let me tell you, our stay was just amazing. From the moment we walked into the resort, we were greeted by their friendly staff. Since we went during low season, the resort was not at all crowded.

Our rooms were spectacular. It was well maintained every day. The beach is a bit of a far walk from the reserve but we didn't mind. Instead of lounge chairs, we had cabanas everyday. Their customer service is absolutely amazing. Free 24 hour room service, we had a server on the beach for drinks and food. The only thing I would complain about getting food on the beach was the it took a very long time for your food.

For an all inclusive resort, the food is OK. It's not bad, but it's not great. We never tried their Italian restaurant because it was outside and it was small and very close to the kitchen making the restaurant very hot. I had shorts and a tank top on and I was sweating the minute we step foot in it. The French restaurant had very small portions, so I ended ordering seconds.

Overall, our stay was excellent. The Reserve pool was amazing. The beaches were absolutely breath taking. White sand and clear blue water was what we loved about the Dominican. We definitely plan on going back soon and we will definitely be staying at Paradisus Punta Cana.

Date of stay: October 2010
1  Thank Vicky P

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preference in selecting our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort for your vacations, as well for taking your valuable time out and letting us know about your recent experience. In our effort to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities, we put our greatest interest and value in our guest's opinion
At the Paradisus Punta Cana we have the commitment to provide quality service beyond our guest’s expectations, and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal. This definitely strengthens our philosophy of seeking the highest level of excellence in service.
Once more, thank you for your valuable comments. We are looking forward to have the opportunity to serve you here at our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I got married at the Paradisus Punta Cana - and it was amazing. We loved the atmosphere, the gorgeous view, the staff and my wedding was amazing. My husband and I found much to do without even leaving the resort and my husband has been begging for us to return.

Room tip: The room service was helpful - but the food wasn't amazing
Date of stay: October 2010
Reviewed September 8, 2011

MY wife and i went to this resort in jan read alot of reviews.We all must remmeber there is alot of pepole travel into the resorts all year round so do not expect everting to be perfect but what we found they are always working and cleaning this resort and they do a great job.Check was a little slow but at one in the morning its hot and you had along day take it from there .We request a room got it no prob rooms always clean great room services allways had lots of shade which with us is a must.Went lacartes all week never had to book any and the food was allways great and i loved the steak house they serve breakfest in am then your dinner mealsat the evenings And if we needed somthing they are right there to help and one thing no one like was they would try to sell time shares trip whatever well its there job we said no never prob .We have been to 3 other paradisus this was the 4th and i said wiyh the other ones if you have a problem maybe its not the resort it could be you and your expctations. We loved the resort and the staff was great and never once we felt we had to tip are we going hell ya

Room tip: closes as possible to the beach
Date of stay: January 2011
2  Thank cartoon48

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. I’m glad that you have shared your experience with us. Direct feedback from our customers, is the most valuable advice we can receive.
Once more, Dear Guest, thank you for your valuable comments. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you here at our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort again.

Best regards