All reviews infinity pool sunwing representative amazing hotel american grill the air conditioning adult section a la carte restaurant bowling alley ocean view our night stay sports bar beach chairs special thanks the wait staff main pool the check in process dominican republic
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved this resort! My family and I stayed from August 19, 2019-August 26, 2019. The resort was beautiful and big, rooms were extremely comfortable for a family of 4 and stylish as well, and the food was good. My only negative review was that prior to my vacation, I was given an email notice that the casino would be open on August 1st, 2019, but when we were at the resort, the casino wasn't open, and on top of that, the shuttle service to the nearby casino was unavailable, which was a disappointment. Other than that, we had exceptional service and every aspect of the resort was nice. I also want to give acknowledgement to the friendly and helpful staff, notably Esmima Ferrand, Antonio Vasquez, Milquella Melia, Ruth Ewasap, Nisbitt, & Maria Mates, all who were exceptional at their service and were extremely kind. Will definitely come back at a future time when the resort is 100% ready, but still enjoyed my recent stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Companion824947
lopesan_lcb, Coordinador de Comunicaciones at Lopesan Costa Bavaro Resort, Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guess:

Thank you for choosing us in so many options to choose from, we appreciate all your good wishes and admiration for our work and our collaborators, it has also been for all of us more than a great pleasure to have had you at home, we look forward to your prompt visit again:

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this hotel after reading some negative reviews with an open mind. Well we are very pleased that we did, because the hotel was an amazing place to stay. The staff were helpful and always cheerfully and courteous. A special thanks to wilkin Richardson who made our visits to the Italian and fishbowl restaurants unforgettable. The beach is about as good as it gets, white powdered sand, palm trees and blue blue sea. A definite rebooking for next year as we loved the place so much. Once again a thanks to all the wonderful staff who made the holiday so rememberable.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Happyhappy1111

Dear guest:

Thank you for choosing us among so many options to choose from, it has been a pleasure for all of us to have your past visit at home, it is also a great pleasure for us, your very nice comments to our team of collaborators, we look forward to your prompt visit again :

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good big hotel I recommend the food the rooms the picnic the restaurant especially the Italian pearl bars but more in the lobby with Miss Nikaury 10/10 waoo I will back, good servic nice people, nice pleace

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Willy D

Dear Willy D:

Thank you for choosing us among so many options to choose from, it has been for all of us more than a pleasant pleasure to have had you at home, we also appreciate that you have taken into account our services provided especially by our collaborator Nikaury of the Gondo restaurant, we hope to return to see again:

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Uuuuff a beautiful hotel very large much luxuries
Beautiful lobby good reception service guess service show the buffet also the restaurants and especially the coral lobby bar with the waitress service in speculation the beautiful Nikaury serezo super attentive and smiling I loved 10 \ 10

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ancia T

Dear Ancia T:

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Before I arrived to this heavenly resort I was concerned with few bad reviews. But as soon as we got there I realized that anyone who can leave a single bad note for this place needs a serious check up!
Rooms are even nicer and cleaner than they show up on the website. They clean them every day and fill your fridge with pop, water and beer. You have your own little coffee machine and coffee pads that they add for you every day. Balcony is spectacular. You have a bath robe and slippers in the closet so no need to bring your own. Essential bathroom cosmetics are there: shampoo, hair balsam, body lotion etc. I wish I knew this: it would save me some space in my suitcase.
You also have a safe for your valuables.
Place is huge; so make sure you check the envelope when you check in-there is a map and description of all the amenities of the hotel. You also have free 24 /7 room delivery service. And check in didn’t take more than 15 min.
There is an amazing spa, fabulous gym that I used every day (I am a runner ‍♀️) and right across is a coffee bar that serves coffees and fresh fruit smoothies. Couldn’t think of anything better myself.
In case you forgot something there are shops with anything you could need. Also medical clinic that is opened 24/7.
All these are in the part called boulevard.
If you have kids: there are candy stores, ice cream shop, water park for kids, babysitting service and pool and game rooms just for little ones. Every dining area has tons of high chairs for toddlers.
Also: pubs-English, sports pub, Irish pub; disco, American bar, bowling club and at the end of boulevard right next to the ice cream shop is 24/7 working snack bar if you arrive after lunch.... like we did.
And speaking of food as a vegan I can tell you that I had a feast. We tried all six a la card restaurants and in each one I was accommodated with the most delicious vegan dishes. My favourite was Asian “Inari “ but even at steak house and Mexican restaurant I was amazed. You have two buffet restaurants where we had breakfast and lunch; and vegans can find their own section with tofu, soy and almond milk and other vegan necessities (granola, dry fruits and nuts; seed and nut butters etc).
My boyfriend loved their pastries of which there is a gallery and I am telling you just passing by those I was surprised how nice and numerous those were.
We are not drinking people (just sparkling water) but all drinks are included... We did actually have a welcoming champagne at Mareas restaurant because waiter assumed that by sparkling we meant wine and not water .
I could go on like this forever... but the bottom line is I am going back there soon. See my video and photos below and decide for yourself whether this is good enough for you.
Try Dr. Fish tour and I can recommend tour to Santa Domingo.
If you are a diver by any chance ask for Robert if you don’t spot him or Gilbert around the pool close to the beach bars. My boyfriend did the scuba diving course and at the end we did one dive together and it was spectacular. Robert if you are reading this: Thank you heaps and best of luck from me and Z.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
11  Thank sonjaz425

Dear Mrs. sonjaz425:

It has been a great joy to have received you and youre boyfriend on our beautiful hotel, we are glad that you have liked all our attentions received, it is a great pleasure to make all our guests feel at home, and that they feel amazed with our facilities and country, especially noticing all those little things like food, bathroom facilities, and that gastronomy has fascinated you.

We look forward to your visit.

Best regards,