30,914 results
All reviews eden pool los gallos sun bar resort credit moon lounge rock royalty central pool rock spa isla restaurant zen restaurant sax pool members pool punta cana palace resorts personal assistant presidential suite rock star
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited here during spring break, and it was AMAZING!! So much nicer than the surrounding resorts. Not a very crowded beach which was nice. Food is to die for! So fantastic!! Staff is extremely friendly and amicable:)

Date of stay: March 2017
General M, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Hey thanks for Rockin’ It Out with us during this spring break Katelyn T! We are so pleased you enjoyed our beaches, food and the service provided by our staff ! We too can’t wait to have you back again! Rock On!
“This Review was responded to on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.”

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Best vacation ever! Super pretty and all the employees were super friendly and nice! Loved all the different restaurants and choices of food. The beach was beautiful, well kept, and not crowded. All the different pools were amazing! This was my first visit and I would definitely come back!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

We loved the title of your review, Morgan T! We were so honored to read that you enjoyed the service provided by our Hard Rockers that you continue to visit us time after time! We want to take this opportunity to thank you for the lovely comments you’ve made about our restaurants, food, beaches, pools and the service provided by our Hard Rockers! It would be a privilege to welcome you back! Rock On!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

This place is amazing is gorgeous the food is excelente and the best part all the staff is so wonderful my husband and i are so thankful with Fred he is the director of the hotel trust me if you need anything we will do it for you also i want to thank Yenrry he is amazing wonderful people the best service we ever had in our life and Please you better go to eden pool and ask yudi for her especial drink ... the best.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hey Alejandra B, thanks for choosing us for your vacations! We loved reading that you enjoyed our place and food! Thanks for the shout out to Mr. Fred Boutouba, Yenrry and yudi who treated you like Rock Stars! We are proud to say that we work with the best of the best in the industry so Rock Stars like you can go back home with Rockin’ memories! We sincerely hope you continue to make us your home away from home in Paradise and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Rock On!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

The hard rock hotel was the best experience I ever had. The food was amazing and the service was spectacular. My husband and I went here on our honeymoon and they surprised us with champagne, chocolate and a trail of rose petals. Our butler Louisa made sure everything was set up in advance from eating to a VIP spot on the beach. Everyone is extremely pleasant and serene. I would highly suggest this hotel to anyone there is not one bad thing to say.

Room tip: Rock royalty is amazing
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are head over heels to read that you spent your honeymoon in our hotel, Ashley F!! It was lovely to read that you were surprised with champagne, chocolate and a trail of rose petals! We are glad to know that Louisa made sure you were treated like rock stars. We definitely look forward to host you back! Rock On!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I searched for weeks for the right spot to honeymoon/vacation and we were on a budget because of the wedding. When I compared all the options the Hard Rock Punta Cana was the best all around package. We upgraded to Rock Royalty level and it didn't not disappoint. We had a great butler (Luisa) who made restaurant , excursions, and spa reservations. The food was incredible and we had the most amazing time, all the staff were fun and polite. We came back to the hotel one day to find the hot tub filled with bubbles and rose petals. I was already planning my next visit by day 3 and I'll never stay anywhere else again, Rock on!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are so pleased to hear that you had a memorable experience staying with us here celebrating your ”honeymoon/vacation, Amir H! We’re also glad you enjoyed our food and the service provided by our staff! Thanks for the shout out to Luisa, she’ll truly appreciate your accolades! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon! Rock On!