“Great server with alot of patience”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Bavaro
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the eastern most tip of the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana, a resort town and one of the Caribbean's top destinations, is home to the regions second Hard Rock Cafe and the seventh in the Caribbean. Ideally situated at BlueMall Punta Cana, a new high-end mall in Bavaro, Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana offers its guests the authentic rock atmosphere and great American fare that has made the Hard Rock brand world-famous. The 10,760-square-foot cafe features Hard Rock's outstanding menu, collectible merchandise and world-renowned memorabilia collection. Key pieces of memorabilia on display include items from contemporary stars, such as a guitar donated by Mexican music legend Santana, and a shirt worn by Latin icon Cheyenne during his 2006 tour, as well as items from rock legends David Bowie. THIS IS HARD ROCK
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had dinner at the Hard Rock while on our vacation. Our server Noelia Morales was very attentive and very patient with one of our group who asked alot of questions. She did an excellent job and was a great server.

DarioPolancoDilone, Gerente at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Many thanks for providing us with your feedback. I am really glad that you had a great experience. We work hard to provide great food and great service, I will definitely will share this feedback with Noelia and all the staff.

You Rock!!

Assistant General Manager
Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana

Write a ReviewReviews (3,113)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We ate here twice during our week in Punta Cana. We were staying in a rented condo so it was nice to have some "real" food that we didn't have to cook! The prices were very expensive - for 2 meals, 2 beers, and 1 daiquiri the total was around $80 USD. Definitely pricier than the more local restaurants nearby but the experience was fun and the food was delicious!! The meals we ate were the burger and a pasta dish. The restaurant and bathrooms were very clean, service was very good, and of course there is a shop attached so you can bring home an iconic t-shirt.

DarioPolancoDilone, Gerente at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ate here because the food in my hotel (barcelo bavaro palace deluxe) was horrible! the food here was great especially the chicken tenders and mozeralla sticks!

DarioPolancoDilone, Gerente at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Many thanks for providing us with your feedback. I am really glad that you had a great experience. We work hard to provide great food and great service, I will definitely will share this feedback with all the staff.

Rock On!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Well for some reason we decided to attend the Hard Rock. It was totally unplanned and unfortunately not the best decision we made. Our meals were also so-so and the prices were HIGH!!! The menu said my meal was $14US but I did the conversion and the base price I was charge was actually $19. When I questioned this they told me I was charge for guacamole (I had nachos). I thought it was weird since I didn't ACTUALLY ask for guacamole. I told the server this and he didn't really have anything to say. I'm pretty easy going, but for a High-end worldly recognized establishment, I would say the quality was quite poor! I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Pepperpleasant101
DarioPolancoDilone, Gerente at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana and for posting your comments, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. I can assure you that your comments will be highlighted to our Management team so that this situation does not happen again. Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email dario13hrc@gmail.com and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for. The team at Hard Rock Cafe Punta Cana look forward to seeing you back with us soon, thank for your time!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We visited on Feb 13, 2014. A small place with great service. Kevin was our waiter and we truly enjoyed everything.

Many thanks for providing us with your feedback. I am really glad that you had a great experience. We work hard to provide great food and great service, I will definitely will share this feedback with Kelvin and all the staff.

You Rock!!