“Awesome”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Marion
Description: Family-owned diner featuring many different burgers, sandwiches, side, shakes and much more. Music and memorabilia from the 40's, 50's and 60's. Our hospitable staff awaits you!
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The front desk clerk at the Best Western I was staying at recommended that my family and I eat lunch there. It was the best hamburger that I've had in a long time. They have a huge menu and it really worked out for us. My wife had soup; I had a burger; and the kids split a pizza. We actually went twice while we were in town.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a typical old school dairy and dining place. Locally owned and operated. No mood music, not spiffy uniforms and no host to greet you. Just friendly people ready to make you feel welcome and feed you. Very informal, to the point of being a little disorganized. Broad menu including catfish dinner, burgers, corn dogs and much more. Give them a try.

1  Thank v8torq
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Oakland, Tennessee
Reviewed November 19, 2007

Best shakes and burgers in town. I love this place and will always go back when i'm there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Shake Shack? Share your experiences!