“BEST STAFF”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone 870-739-4100
Description: Phone 870-739-4100
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We eat here 2-3 times a month! This place has the best staff!!! The food is good and the place is clean!!! Believe me THose things matter!!!

1  Thank Ida G

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My family and I eat here quite regularly and we have never had a bad experience. The food is always great and the staff is fast and friendly. The prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The chimichanga wasn't the biggest I've ever had, but I think it was probably the best! It really was delicious. My wife had one of their daily specials ... mini burritos. They too, were great. The staff was friendly and efficient. Good food, good visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We spent the night at the Comfort Inn off I-55 in Marion and were looking for a place to eat dinner. After reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor, we decided to give it a shot.

It was the best decision of the day. Excellent food, great atmosphere, nice and courteous staff, and a good value. The BBQ pork fajitas were amazing. The only regret was not getting there before 5 PM to get the 99 cent margaritas.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I was traveling to New Orleans and stopped in Angelo's Grove Mall in Marion, Arkansas to eat at Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant. The food was terrible and the waiter and cook didn't know their own menu options. I sent my plate back TWICE and they still had my order wrong even after I discussed it with two waiters while referring to the menu in front of me. And, they had the nerve to charge me. So I paid them (under protest) and now I'm letting all know about this restaurant. If you can avoid this restaurant do so; I ended up going to the McDonald's adjacent to the restaurant. That's my tip. P.S. I told the lady who took my money that I was putting them on blast on Facebook which I did and it was recommended that I provide a review here which I am.