“Best Chimichanga”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone 870-739-4100
Description: Phone 870-739-4100
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The chimichanga wasn't the biggest I've ever had, but I think it was probably the best! It really was delicious. My wife had one of their daily specials ... mini burritos. They too, were great. The staff was friendly and efficient. Good food, good visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We spent the night at the Comfort Inn off I-55 in Marion and were looking for a place to eat dinner. After reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor, we decided to give it a shot.

It was the best decision of the day. Excellent food, great atmosphere, nice and courteous staff, and a good value. The BBQ pork fajitas were amazing. The only regret was not getting there before 5 PM to get the 99 cent margaritas.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I was traveling to New Orleans and stopped in Angelo's Grove Mall in Marion, Arkansas to eat at Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant. The food was terrible and the waiter and cook didn't know their own menu options. I sent my plate back TWICE and they still had my order wrong even after I discussed it with two waiters while referring to the menu in front of me. And, they had the nerve to charge me. So I paid them (under protest) and now I'm letting all know about this restaurant. If you can avoid this restaurant do so; I ended up going to the McDonald's adjacent to the restaurant. That's my tip. P.S. I told the lady who took my money that I was putting them on blast on Facebook which I did and it was recommended that I provide a review here which I am.

Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Great food and staff. They know how to make a drink. Nothing is watered down.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We were a rowdy group of cougars- we sat on the patio ate and drank tons! The waiters were awesome. Made lots of specialty drinks for us. Brought out shots for us to try. The spicy shrimp was sooo good! Queso was great. Super fun atmosphere on the patio. We were loud and crazy and they didn't care. A good time had by all!