“Choose another restaurant if you can!!”

Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone 870-739-4100
Chicago, Illinois
“Choose another restaurant if you can!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I was traveling to New Orleans and stopped in Angelo's Grove Mall in Marion, Arkansas to eat at Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant. The food was terrible and the waiter and cook didn't know their own menu options. I sent my plate back TWICE and they still had my order wrong even after I discussed it with two waiters while referring to the menu in front of me. And, they had the nerve to charge me. So I paid them (under protest) and now I'm letting all know about this restaurant. If you can avoid this restaurant do so; I ended up going to the McDonald's adjacent to the restaurant. That's my tip. P.S. I told the lady who took my money that I was putting them on blast on Facebook which I did and it was recommended that I provide a review here which I am.

• Visited April 2012

Memphis
“Great People and Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Great food and staff. They know how to make a drink. Nothing is watered down.

Evansville, Indiana
“Awesome patio, food and drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

We were a rowdy group of cougars- we sat on the patio ate and drank tons! The waiters were awesome. Made lots of specialty drinks for us. Brought out shots for us to try. The spicy shrimp was sooo good! Queso was great. Super fun atmosphere on the patio. We were loud and crazy and they didn't care. A good time had by all!

“Stop by on your way traveling on I55”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

This was a great place to stop while traveling down interstate 55 in Arkansas. Lots of food, great service and a nice change from fast food while traveling.

“Awesome service and food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

I just moved to Marion and this restaurant came highly recommended and I can see why. It was awesome and the service was outstanding.