Comfort Inn Marion
Quality Inn(West Memphis)
Comfort Suites(West Memphis)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Ramada West Memphis(West Memphis)
Clarion Hotel(West Memphis)
View Hotel
All reviewsservice roadabsolute silenceplaces to eat nearbyroom was cleangreat night's sleeplight sleeperoff the highwaywest memphisdecent hotelplace to staya great staywould highly recommend this hotelnext morningthe national civil rights museumbooked this hotelup to dateparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a great place to stay these people are super nice! Very clean very pretty place!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank susg0229
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I accidentally reserved this hotel as I was mislead that it was in west Memphis. It took a little searching for me to find but only because it was the end of a long day of driving by myself. Am so glad I booked it by mistake. Very easy access to I40 and I55. If u r heading to St Louis you r all the wat through Memphis and going west bound on I40 you are just 2 miles off the main road and past the city traffic. Easy access to gas and food. The hotel is very clean and all staff is very helpful.I stayed here driving back home. I'll be back again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back as you won't hear all the truck traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jasmine59
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I've stayed at this property every time I'm coming down I-55 and can't get to Louisiana by nightfall. It's a great choice. It's a newer place with very, very well appointed, spacious, comfortable rooms.
The management is dilligent to see that it stays that way. Plenty of parking for trailers on the side of the property. Just a great choice. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank buytheplace
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I'm glad we found this hotel after a grueling day in the road. Big, firm, comfortable beds, sparkling, bright bathrooms, soothing decoration. In-room fridges and microwaves. Any food choices beyond the standard breakfast requires some travel. We'd stay here again. In fact, we already have.

Room Tip: Book your room away from the front, where highway noise can be bothersome.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FirstEdition
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stopped here since we had good luck with Comfort Inn's in other cities on our way down south. Parking for our 38' trailer and truck was pretty easy in the lot beside their outside pool. Our room with a king size bed was clean and comfortable, everything worked fine but it wasn't as nice or as big as the room we got at the Comfort Inn in Michigan. No problems with noise, we were at the back of the hotel. The WIFI was decent, good enough to check email but not super fast.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple