Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$84
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$71
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Priceline$82
Hotels.com$84
getaroom.com$99
2,911 results
All reviews lotus restaurant breeze spa italian restaurant hong island happy hour national park our honeymoon private beach beach front long tail deluxe room tubkaek beach general manager turn down service the hotel manager relaxing stay shuttle bus
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2010

A splendid, charming, well located hotel with delightful staff.

Room: we had a Deluxe room on the top floor, decorated and furnished in Thai style, big and colourful wall mural behind the bed (which was huge!), we requested a special pillow and got it without fuss, large bathroom and fabulous turndown treats every night. This room is very big and there is a large balcony with amazing sea views but I think you really need one of the top two floors for the view. The rooms lower down will not have such a view. Free internet/wifi - well done!

Restaurants: Breakfast buffet was in Lotus and gave a large choice with croissants, eggs to order, home made jam and a number of regional specialties. The staff were amazing at breakfast, they remember everything and there's always the Chef or the Manager around for any questions about what to do that day - a nice touch. Bellini restaurant is a dream down by the beach and we had some of the best pasta ever there. Lotus in the evening has mainly Thai food and seems a little less frequented, probably because Bellini has the best location....Prices seemed normal for 5 star, not cheap but not over expensive. Drinks at happy hour save some money and they are well timed to coincide with sunset.

Spa: great Thai massage and beautiful setting.

The views, it has been said many times, are truly unbeatable, we have so many shots of the islands and the visit there was well worth it by longtail (a little under 2000 bhat). Tiger Temple is also worthwhile visiting though it is very hard work with 100's of steps to negotiate to the top.

I mentioned the staff before but should say again we have never encountered such a happy, smiling, willing-to-please set of people. Wanna, Chumpon, Man the Poolboy, Mr Yoot.

Date of stay: May 2010
1  Thank sukie1975
Reviewed July 12, 2010

My partner and I stayed at the Amari Vogue in May 2010.

We stayed in a Honeymoon Suite (4401). The views from this suite were stunning, specially when the sun was just setting. It was lovely being able to relax outside in our own spa and sip champagne was taking in the breath taking sunset.

My partner picked this particular resort based on the many wonderful reviews by previous guests and the prompt replies to our emails by the General Manager Simon Dell. I must say the management team that run this resort go out of their way to make their guests feel welcomed and their stay perfect. When we first arrived we were greeted by Miguel the Assistant Manager and when we left Simon the General Manager was on hand to bid us farewell. This made us feel like we were valued as guests.

When I made mention to Simon Dell in one of my emails that we were going to be celebrating my partner's birthday whilst at Amari Vogue, we were pleasantly surprised to find birthday cake in our room upon check in. This made my partner feel truly special as he assumed that I had arranged it (which I had not).

Some people have been negative in their comments regarding the amount of times that the management team walk the property, however this was not an issue for us. At least if there was a problem that you needed to raise with management you were to talk to them as they walked by instead of having to wait for the staff to call them.

What we specially like was the at Breakfast each morning you can lead out the window at the Lotus restaurant and feed the fish. There are so many of them it is amazing. All you need to do is ask the staff for some fish food.

I must make comment about one particular staff member that made our stay special just in the way that she interacted with us. Her name is Supawadee. She worked in the Lotus restaurant most mornings and nights when we either had breakfast or dinner. She is certainly a real credit to the Amari Vogue.

As other guests have commented, if you want night life and partying staying at Amari Vogue is not for you, but if you want the opportunity to simply relax, recharge the batteries and enjoy some peace and quite this is the resort for you. As for my partner and I will we will certainly be heading back to the Amari Vogue in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2010
2  Thank Charmlee
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We normally prefer to stay at centrally located hotels. However, we decided to stay at the Amari Vogue on Tubkaek Beach despite its secluded location and ended up being very happy with that decision. We took the free hotel shuttle to Ao Nang our first day and decided that was enough for us (too touristy). The only disadvantage to being so remote was the limited dining options which consisted solely of pricey hotel restaurants that we did not find to be worth the price. We ended up hiring a car to take us to Krabi one night for dinner, which was well worth the trip (though more expensive than just eating at the hotel due to the taxi fare for the long ride; alternatively you could taking a shorter ride to Klong Muang beach which was only 5 min away and had a number of non-hotel restaurant options). We ended up enjoying the seclusion of the hotel and found that there was plenty of activity in the immediate area. The beach in front of the hotel offered fantastic views of the bay and the pool areas were beautiful as well. Hong Island is an easy 20 min trip by longtail boat from the beach. There is also a moderately rigorous hike at the end of the road that takes you to a gorgeous panaromic viewpoint of the bay (took us 2.5 hrs going at a good pace). I'd also like to mention the staff which was excellent in every way. Whenever we walked onto the beach, the poolboy would have 2 towels ready to lay out for us and would follow up quickly with 2 glasses of ice water without being asked. The rest of the staff was equally attentive and eager to please. We had a lovely stay here and would recommend to anybody visiting the Krabi area.

Date of stay: June 2010
1  Thank cindersw01
Reviewed July 5, 2010

The resort is very beautiful. It is away from the city -in fact , it probably the resort farthest away from the main town Ao Nang- but you can travel to the city centre by using their daily shuttle or take a taxi for around 500 Bahts. The rooms are spacious, there is a beautiful private beach and the rooms look over the sea to beautiful rock islands. The staff is excellent and helpful. The food is also great.

I loved this place and would go back again!

Date of stay: May 2009
1  Thank Lakshmy
Reviewed July 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Vogue for 4D 3N and we had a wonderful time. Service provided by the staffs were fantastic and the restaurant within the resort serves up a great meal. The resort's ambience is so peaceful and serene. My wife loves the Spa package and we will definetly be back there again!

Date of stay: July 2010