Amari Vogue Krabi
$201
$179
$156
Agoda.com
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$87
$73
Agoda.com
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$193
$164
  • Pool
$635
$508
Agoda.com
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$73
$70
Klong Muang Inn(Nong Thale)
$24
$10
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Elements Krabi Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$95
$83
HotelQuickly
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,617 results
All reviewsbellini restaurantbreeze spahong islandspa suitehappy hourthe general managersunset loungenational parkour honeymoondifferent levelsprivate beachevery eveningitalian foodbeach fronttub kaek beachrose petalslong tail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Came for a holiday with 2 other couples. Chose this hotel as a website that I patronize has a stay 3 pay 2 promotion.

What I like:
1. The service is excellent.
2. Breakfast is good. My def of good breakfast is fresh cappuccino & fresh juice.
3. Beautiful beach and view. Best beach front compared to all the other hotels along that stretch.

What can be improved:
1. More sports channels. Didn't manage to catch Wimbledon Final. Sigh...
2. Bigger gym. A tad small but they only have 58 rooms.
3. A children's play room or Kids Club if they intend to attract more families.

Lastly I want to just highlight Wayne's presence in the hotel.
I don't think this guy sleeps. I see him during my check-in, during breakfast, around the pool chatting with guests, at night speaking to some of the staff; I mean he's the most interactive GM I have ever encountered. Big big thumbs up for Wayne.

I'll definitely be back if I'm traveling only with my wife.

Room Tip: I had 5203. It was a twin converted to a king. Much nicer decor compared to friends, who were at 4203 and 4204.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deividz
AmariVogueKrabi, General Manager at Amari Vogue Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Deividz,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us here in Amari Vogue Krabi, it is delightful to read that you enjoyed our services, the breakfast and our great beach. Thank you also for your feed back on where we can improve further, it is always appreciated.

We wish to welcome you back once more. Thank you also for your kind words, our entire team aim to please and do their best for our guests.

With best regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had a few days between work commitments in Asia and decided to visit Krabi. I chose the venue on the basis of the positive reviews, and the fact that it was not in the middle of a tourist town. The room (Deluxe) was spacious, clean and fresh. Comfy bed. No sea views - but surrounded by lush native vegetation and the spacious balcony (with private Jacuzzi ) felt tropical and private.
I made very good use of the various pools, sitting areas, bar and beach side restaurant. I felt very welcome and did not feel out of place as the only 'single' visitor. I was able to read, people watch and relax, and could do some work and catch up with e-mails - thanks to the FREE and good internet access,

I used the free shuttle bus to go in to town soon after my arrival - to purchase a swim suit, hat and flip-flops or 'thongs' as us Aussies call them! Enjoyed the drive and the experience but returned thankful that I had opted for an out of town venue! It is a typical small, beach side tourist town: a long strip of small hotels, restaurants, bars and well stocked 'thrown together' shops, all selling the same range of goods at varying prices, and run by people who depend on holiday makers for a living. Same as you find the world over - an observation - not a criticism!
I booked a speed boat day trip to Hong Island, recommended by the hotel, which was worth it. All a bit chaotic to begin with but it is all part of the local colour and experience. Enjoyed the swimming and snorkling. Also did a great one hour circular walk - it took me through some of the national park next to the hotel and brought me back via the beach. I did not meet a soul but felt safe. There are longer and tougher walks to take which end with spectacular views, but you do need the right shoes!
I highly recommend the spa - a real treat for a weary body and soul!

All in all a great experience. I agree wholeheartedly with all the positive reviews of the location, hotel, facilities and staff. I am prone to believe that their environmental values are genuine, and trust that when 'black bags of rubbish are put over the wall' it is a temporary solution, to keep them out of sight until they can be collected and dealt with responsibly. If not, I am confident that that the issue will be dealt with asap!

I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Rebekahjustine,

Thank you for your very descriptive review, which I am sure will help others understand more of what is to experience at Amari Vogue Krabi and our surrounds. Great to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our spa treatments, facilities, staff and location, and that you were able to have a great break between your travels.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My new husband and I stayed in the Spa Suite (only two in the resort).
We spent a lot of time in our room which is incredibly unusual for us because it was so relaxing and enjoyable. You have a dial in the room which allows you to turn on relaxing spa music which puts you instantly at ease. The room is well air conditioned with it's own steam room, jacuzzi tub, and two massage beds.

We also enjoyed an amazing 60 minute invigorating massage which was well worth it in the privacy of our own private spa room.

The staff were all so accommodating and willing to do whatever they could to make your stay comfortable.

The Thai restaurant was tasty but unfortunately it was tucked a bit higher into the resort whereas the Italian restaurant was on the water. We didn't see the point in Italian food in Thailand so we instead enjoyed the seaside Thai restaurant at the nearby Tubkaak hotel. We highly recommend this restaurant as it has a beautiful live music from a Thai duet and an amazing outdoor atmosphere.

Room Tip: Choose the spa suite for a relaxing honeymooner or romantic getaway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kansaskayla,

Thank you for choosing to enjoy your Honeymoon with us and taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here in our small piece of paradise and that you loved the spa suite.

We hope to welcome you back once again.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 7, 2014

A long overdue review on Amari Vogue.
We went there for our honeymoon almost 2 years ago (Oct 2012). Everything was simply perfect :)
The spa, food, service.. all are great!
My husband still talk about the place and thinking of going back again.

I received prompt and clear info about the place during my email exchanges with them when I enquired about the place. While the location is out of place (no restaurants/malls etc in surrounding areas), they have daily shuttle to town where you can get to see and migle with locals.

The food in the hotel was seriously good. My husband gained 2 kg in 3 days!
The staffs were warmth and the Manager himself took the effort to mingle around, greet and talk to guests.
We really enjoy our stay there and would highly recommend the place for anyone going to Krabi

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear aldehyde19,

It is very nice to read that you have a wonderful time with us during your Honeymoon almost 2 years ago, and we were instrumental in helping to create great memories for you.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope that you can return for perhaps your anniversary in the not too distant future.

Best regards

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Rooms are fine, bathrooms a bit dark and damp, balcony a bit shabby, Thai food at restaurant is fine, with a bar and good cocktails. Italian restaurant down to the beach from is more average but location is right on the beach and very good for diners. Do not forget to close the SAFE or it may be emptied ! Our mistake, yes, but disappointing! And management did not have the tact to offer a drink.
PROBLEM is the very bad absence of care for environment: staff cleaning the breach and pouring black bags just behind the wall (in fact, in the national park!!!) Disgusting.
ISLANDS TOUR ? the main pic mic beach is a rubbish storage with not half a square meter without garbage - this is absolute SHAME ! We were there FAR FROM HIUGH SEASON and already all islets beaches are crowded, including herds of drunk russians shouting their money... avoid this area!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pierre V

Dear Pierre-peter01,

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed the hotel during your stay last October. After reading your review I have further investigate as to why the bags would have been left there as it is very strange to read since we are focused on protecting the environment. I found that when we help clean the beach of the neighboring land we rake the leaves etc up onto the land and then the rubbish found is placed in the bins and later brought up for recycling.

Generally the beaches and islands in Thailand are kept clean by those working in the areas, however such as the islands off shore as it is in their interest as well as the environments to keep the area clean. However with strong winds and storms rubbish can float in very quickly, this is then cleaned up, and fortunately it seems to be improving from other accounts received.

I do hope that your next trip to Thailand gives a much better impression.

Best regards