The hotel is in the middle of nowhere, literally at the end of the road. We took the hotel's airport service which I would recommend. The town of Ao Nang is about 20 minutes from the hotel. The town is pretty touristy but there are some nice restaurants. The daily excursions leave from this town but there is always a pick up shuttle from the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle (for free) which leaves twice a day. It's worth it to go into town but be happy you are staying where u are.
The scenery is amazing. We had originally booked the hotel for 6 days. We had also just spent 2 weeks traveling through Thailand, so this was perfect. When we checked in we were upgraded to the villas. There are 4 villas nearest the beach. The main hotel is at the top of the hill. The hotel has different pools at different levels as you walk down the hill towards the beach. Each pool has a different feel. There are lots of little private nooks. To top it off, the villa had it's own plunge pool. They kept the villas pretty clean. The rms are pretty big as well. The beach has a great view. At sunset it's great to get a "happy hr" drink and watch the show. The two restaurants have great food and a varied selection. You shouldn't be disappointed with either selection. With turndown service, there is a little dessert treat left in your rm.
It's no secret this is not the cheapest hotel on the block, but I think you get what you pay for. The isolation may bother some people who want to be at a busier scene. But, honestly, didn't feel that isolated because took a day tour to ko phi phi, and long boat tours to Hong Island and Railey beaches. The whole area is pretty touristy and it was pretty nice to be secluded. If you want full moon parties and night clubs try somewhere else.
Overall a great experience that you won't regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand