After traveling through Thailand and Laos for 1 1/2 weeks, my husband and I arrived at the Amari Vogue ready for some R&R. What a perfect choice!
Location - The Amari is directly on the beach, with only a few other resorts nearby. It is quiet, secluded, and intimate. And, the beach - wow! It is the most beautiful beach that we have seen throughout our travels in the US, South America, the Caribbean, & Asia. Stunning limestone rock formations in the distance, soft sand, crystal clear warm water, and shallow water so that one can walk out seemingly forever...Also, some of the most spectacular sunsets that we have witnessed! Everyone gathered at the beach to watch the sun drop behind the giant limestone rocks and set the sky ablaze in color.
Service - Highly attentive & accommodating. Everyone consistently greeted us with a smile.
Rooms - Very clean, with a large modern bathroom. Serviced twice daily to refresh towels, turn down the bed, tidy up, and deliver bottled water and snacks. Bed was not as firm (in a good way) as others we had experienced in Thailand.
Food - Breakfast buffet was plentiful, with a variety of choices, both eastern and western-style. We ate at Bellini (the Italian restaurant) almost every night and found the found very good. Not gourmet, but we enjoyed it. One night we ordered room service, and were pleasantly surprised how good that it was!
Guests - Nice mix of classy, reserved European and American couples. Few children, as this is not really a family-type resort.
Wifi - Fast, and available throughout the resort, except at the beach.
If you are looking for a quiet, secluded, intimate resort on a drop-dead gorgeous beach for some rest and relaxation, I highly recommend the Amari Vogue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand