My girlfriend and I stayed here for eight nights during July and August in a grand deluxe room and had an amazing time.
The room was large and clean with lovely decoration and a massive comfy bed. The wifi in the room was surprisingly fast and we had no problem streaming movies. There was a partial view if the sea from our balcony which made it nice to lounge on during the evening.
The hotel grounds are very nice and slope from the reception area down some stairs to the beach. The views are absolutely amazing out across the sea and make for some awesome sunsets. The beach is also very nice, with plenty of sun loungers and shallow sea which was pretty calm for swimming in.
The restaurants serve nice food although it was relatively pricey, but not so much as to put us off eating at the hotel. The pizzas at Bellini were really good and my girlfriend had a steak on our last night which was really nice and as good as anything you'd get in the uk. Breakfasts were brilliant with loads of variety, including freshly made waffles.
Location wise it is quite isolated, but we found that a real plus as it is so peaceful around the hotel. You can always pop to ao nang if you want a change of scenery or eating options, but it's very touristy so we only went a couple of times.
What made our stay extra special was the service and the friendliness of all the staff, who always had a smile for us and were always happy to help. So a big thanks to all the staff working there.
I would happily visit the amari vogue again and highly reccomend it if you're considering a stay in krabi. The views out across the sea alone make it worth a visit and the staff were all really friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand