We spent 5 days in this lovely terraced resort.Pity it was raining most of the time and we were holed up with 2 kids in the room. We had a very spacious room with a large balcony and a jacuzzi all to ourselves.
The manager Michael made it a point to greet the guests at check in and the cold towel and fragrant lemon grass tea offered at reception was nice gesture too.
There are 2 restaurants which served good local as well decent italian food so we didn't mind eating there everyday.
If you want to go to town, there is a free shuttle van at 1 and 4 pm that will bring you to Ao Nang, a small 1 street town about 25 min away. However, there are very limited seats available.
There are a few small pools which are more appropriate for relaxing and soaking in rather than swimming, so kids may be disappointed.
The kids had a lovely time on the beach though - saw small fish, lots of crabs and starfish. There are more than 80 steps from the street level to the beach/beachfront restaurant which we didnt mind but might be helpful to know for those traveling with elderly and younger children.
Complimentary afternoon snack very nice touch indeed!
Some suggestions: More DVDs in library for rainy days, pillows are rather lumpy with a musty smell (I wld expect more from a 5* luxury resort),more shuttle services added.
Lots of mozzies as to be expected in tropics but despite all the insect repellant we used, we still had to swat them at the dining table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amari Hotels, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand