The reason for a "Very Good" versus "Excellent" is no fault of the hotel. Being a more intimate setting, guests must be aware that you are in close proximity with others at the resort. Hotel boasts stunning grounds, refreshing and clean pool, two delicious food outlets, clean and comfy rooms, and wonderful service. The beach is great for smaller kids to play on as it is very shallow and there are lots of shells to collect. It is not a great swimming beach though as it is too shallow. From the beach, guests can catch long boats to many of the surrounding islands - but there are no jet skis, loud boats or other activities around the beach to annoy guests (which is very nice!). If you like to leave your hotel grounds to explore and/or eat or shop, you will be a 20 minute ride from the town - but this also affords for the privacy of the beach area and lack of annoyances from surrounding restaurants and/or vendors. You can be assured of great service and wonderful food right on the premises though (like nice cold ice water brought to you on the beach!). The General Manager Michael is extremely friendly, helpful, and visible making sure everyone is having a wonderful stay. Thanks Michael! Go early on Long Boat to Hong Island for a snorkel and swim (8:00 AM)...first hour you will appreciate the lack of crowds...after 10:00 am lots of boats arrive. Cheap massage down beach to the left of resort....nice oil massage for $15.00 - $20.00 USD. Bring mossie spray on your trip...as with all places in Thailand there are lots of mosquitoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand