Stayed there for 10 days with my family. Hotel is located in a quite an isolated area which makes your stay very calm and relaxed. Rooms are big and clean, bit of old fashioned, but still OK. The only minus is that bathroom needs a bit more of care as there is mold in the shower area.
Breakfast is rich in choice, various fresh fruits, juices, pastry. We also visited an Italian restaurant at the hotel, very expensive comparing to the restaurants nearby, food is good, but not worth the price paid. Restaurant staff needs some training. We had to wait to be seated in an empty restaurant, then we waited to be served and while waiting for our food we asked by three different persons if we ordered already. Finally they brought a wrong dish!
Swimming pool is huge and very clean, Pool staff is very helpfull.
Due to an isolated location beach is used by hotel guests only, greay thing that there is no beach hawkers, so nobody disturbs you.
We will definetely come back to the hotel again.
One disappointing thing, being a regular Accor Hotels customer, I am not getting any reply to the mails, sent to their customer support.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is renowned for its timeless elegance, luxurious rooms and suites, gourmet restaurants, outstanding facilities, and gracious Thai hospitality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just a few steps from the beach and Andaman Sea, the resort features a 7,000 sq.M. Lagoon-style pool, the largest swimming pool in Thailand. Guests can enjoy four restaurants serving Thai and international cuisines, a fully equipped fitness centre complete with steam room and sauna, So SPA with L'Occitane offering an extensive menu of rejuvenating spa treatments, and a Kid's Club. There is also an exclusive 9-hole golf course, and conference and meeting facilities and a unique 1,000 sq.M. Air-conditioned marquee for up to 950 persons. Designed to enhance the stay of every guest, our signature Leisure Butler service includes a VIP check-in and a personal assistant to arrange an unforgettable marriage proposal or special romantic moment, private dinner parties and celebrations, personalised excursions to nearby islands, and much more. Escape to Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, a magnifique wedding, meeting or event in tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel