arrived late in the resort since its a bit far from Krabi Town and Ao Nang. Check-in was smooth and staff are very friendly. Food is a little pricey but the taste is average. Buffet breakfast got few selection, mix western and local food. You may opt for a better food option in Amari Vogue Resort, just few minutes walk from Tup Kaek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand